2D game artist (concept, icons, gui, pixel, illustration, animations)

Hello. 
I’m 2D artist with a successful 6+ year experience in that field. I'm qualified in following fields: GUI, pixel art, icon art (from 24 pixels), avatars, illustrations, isometric houses (farm style games), background, spine animations and other related. 
I can work in different styles and have an excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
I work fast and with quality. I’m looking for a freelance or a full-time job. 
I have been a passionate gamer for my entire life. I love video games and I most certainly enjoy contributing in their appearance to other gamers. 
If you’re interested in my portfolio, I can send more examples of my work, if needed.
Skype - Kimyri92 (Celestial Kirin)
Discord 
kimyri#1825
My icons, avatars and individual images part two by Kimyri My icons, avatars and individual images by Kimyri
Demon hunter Valaalla ch.2 by Kimyri Pixel club mockup by Kimyri
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello Kimyri ,

In an effort to allow all threads equal exposure, we do not allow threads to be "bumped" (leaving a comment or reply to move a thread to the start of the forum page) and as a result, your thread will be closed today.

We hope you continue to use our forums to interact with your peers but please refrain from bumping in the future!
Hi! What are your prices for UI? I might need some work done in the future :) Also, do you do UI concepts?
Prices is always discussed personally)
Yes, I can create a concept :)