Shounen Jump Anime/Manga Commissions! Your Offer!!!

Hello everyone!Nuu :D (Big Grin) 

Yep, That's right! Wink/Razz I am currently on a Fan art frenzy in order to build up my portfolio. I am raising money to start my own self-employed manga commissions busyness. I want to invest in creating something that YOU GUYS would be completely satisfied in. This includes not only top products in accordance to characters but also manga pages!!Woohooooo! OMG MOAR POEMS!
If you are interested to commission me, provided you like my work strongly enough, then open up that comment and write down your offer!! I want to know what you guys think about my stuff and I cant wait to work with you all!!!:happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:

Here are the examples AND, with all the love I can send you, enjoy the rest of your fantastic day:
Nod :) (Smile) #1 

In Pencil Sketch:

Unagi Mizushima by KrisLalev  Headshot Unagi by KrisLalev  Girly by KrisLalev  Fire Girly by KrisLalev  Bad Dude by KrisLalev

In Black & White line art:

Alucard by KrisLalev    

Plymoth Car Character by KrisLalev  Original Character by KrisLalev  Arteon by KrisLalev    Spawn by KrisLalev

Scanning Quality:

The Black & White quality scan is full HD without any blurred pixels whatsoever! Weather it is on .jpg or .png it will still be the same quality and fully customizable.

In Color:

Atem, The Pharao by KrisLalev  Naruto Jiraya by KrisLalev  Zoro by KrisLalev  Mustang by KrisLalev  Nature Dude by KrisLalev   Natsu by KrisLalev
RECENTLY CREATED:
Luffy: Gear Forth by KrisLalev   Beerus-sama by KrisLalev   Erza Scarlet by KrisLalev   Jotaro Kujo by KrisLalev  

Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In