Professional Digital Artist - Quality Concepts, Illustrations and Character Designs

Hello and good day! My name is Ferrari Llamzon, Jr., a freelance Illustrator/Character Designer with 6 years of work experience and a life-time love for art, jrpg/mmorpg games and anime/manga.

I'm currently looking for work, full-time or part-time and I'm open for just commissions as well if you just want a character in mind illustrated.

I only accept paid work. Please don't offer to pay me after your project has been funded, or no payment because it would be "good exposure", or payment will be in terms of royalty after the project launches etc. I've had the pleasure of working with awesome clients that have paid for my art even if their project's not live yet, and I think that's how it should be! If ever you'll pay for the project as well as add royalties, you'll be like a god or something! haha

Please read my commission info here, to know more about my rates:  Commission Information [2016]I accept commissions, part-time or full-time work. Feel free to email me here: fllamjr(at)gmail.com   
Currently, I'm very interested and looking into freelance jobs illustrating for games (preferably rpgs or card games)
PRICE LIST:
CHARACTER DESIGN (per character basis)
Waistup: B&W - $215
  Colored - $320
Full Body (simple/no background): B&W - $ 425
  Colored - $530
Digital Painting (Cover Art): B&W - $530
  Colored - $740
Sketch: $30-60 (+ paypal fee) or more (depends on complexity or at $30/hr)
Lineart: $100-300 (+ paypal fee )or more (depends on complexity or at $30/hr)
If you wish to pay me by the number of hours, I have a $30/hr rate.
If you have a budget, please let me know and maybe we can work something out, specially if I really like your project! 
But please be reminded that I won't

Particular work that I'm interested in, is Character Design for games. I want to expand as well as improve my craft and creativity as well as portfolio by gaining experience in the gaming industry specifically in Character Design and Card Game Art/Illustrations. Though I want to focus on the gaming industry, Book Cover Art would be nice too! Or if you just have a character in mind, let's draw it!

If you are interested in my work and would like to hire me, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any inquiries. I'll be more than happy to work with you on your project! It would be awesome if you'll be able to contact me e-mail, which is my preference as I usually talk to my clients there. My e-maill is fllamjr(at)gmail(dot)com or drop a message here.

Portfolio: fllamjr.carbonmade.com/
Deviantart: fllamjr.deviantart.com/
Tumblr: fllamjr.tumblr.com/
Facebook Artist Page: www.facebook.com/pages/Fllamjr…
My sketches/wips (contains NSFW images)etc. : www.conceptart.org/forums/sho.…

Thank you for your time and I look forward to making artworks for you!

Work Samples:

Mature Content

Witch Doctor by fllamjr
    Black Desert Online 2018 Costume Design Contest by fllamjr  

Mature Content

Bonnie the Burlesque Bunny Girl by fllamjr
   Steampunk Aphrodite by fllamjr  

Mature Content

Brimstone Monarch by fllamjr

Mature Content

White Demon Succubus by fllamjr

Mature Content

Punk by fllamjr
     Necromancer Student by fllamjr   Wahll by fllamjr  Ms. Nox by fllamjr   Maori Warrior chieftain by fllamjr  Robot Assassin by fllamjr  Cyberpunk Samurai by fllamjr    Hippie by fllamjr  Viking by fllamjr  The Champion concept by fllamjr
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In