Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

Details

November 9
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0
:iconmario-19:
Mario-19 Featured By Owner Edited 4 days ago  Hobbyist Artist
Hello! I'm Mario-19. If any of you wants me to make a commission, this is what I usually do. I leave the information on what I do, and the points in exchange for doing them. If any of you are interested, you can send me a message for Deviantart, and talk about the commission in particular. A greeting.
Portraits.
Albert Einstein. by Mario-19   Federico Garcia Lorca. by Mario-19   Salvador Dali. by Mario-19   Nurse pin up 2. by Mario-19   Marilyn Monroe. by Mario-19  
Como hace poco he empezado a hacer retratos, os muestro unos ejemplos de los últimos que he hecho. Si queréis, me mandáis una foto vuestra o de un personaje famoso que os guste y os lo hago, a blanco y negro.
As I have begun to make portraits, I show you some examples of the last ones I have done. If you want, send me a photo of you or a famous person who gute and I do, black and white.
Requests
Katia becoming car. by Mario-19   Lynx, of Zombi-Horde. by Mario-19   Shauna of Zombi-Horde. by Mario-19   Yukuzi de Lastiecchi. by Mario-19   Pin up de Vanna. by Mario-19   Katia de Matigool. by Mario-19  
Hago comisiones de vuestros personajes originales.
I make requests of your original characters.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: