Emergency sketch commission $5 !! ;0;

Hello I'm doing emergency commissions in this sketch style with flat colors, I need to raise money so I spend selling them from $ 10 dollars per person to $ 5 dollars and $ 7 dollars for couples instead of $ 15 <3
So basically these are the prices:
$ 5 a person
$ 7 couples
$ 1 extra item
thanks for your help
Sketch commission couple Brandon x Joseph By Hufe by HufeArt   Couple Commission by HufeArt   Mobis-new-nest commission  by HufeArt   Lolita Girl Commission by HufeArt   Commission for Ambidextrious-Witch by HufeArt   Chibi commission for Edo by HufeArt   Chibi Girl Doodle 2 by HufeArt   Sketch chibi Girl by HufeArt   Chibi Girl Doodle by HufeArt  
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I love it, I love it, I love it so much !! ; O ; small cute bear Bunny Emoji-17 (Hurray Cute) [V1] Pink Heart Icon  Wing (right)  

Chibi sketch Commission Homishimishi By Hufe by HufeArt   thank you ! Pink Heart Icon
Thank you !!!!! ;o; <3 <3
thank you very much, I really love the illustration, it does not look like a sketch Bunny Emoji-72 (Kawaii) [V4] cute bear heart 
Ow thank you I put a lot of love to the illustrations <3
How long are you doing this for?
It usually takes a day or less, but the most that I can get to delay is 2 days ^^
It all depends on the time it takes the client to approve the drawing, and I can color it <3
I'll see if I can get it in two days c:
If you have any questions just send me a note ^^