November 2
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Offering Full-body Rough Sketches For Donations

:iconfallenangelgm:
FallenAngelGM Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2018

Greetings everyone,

As mentioned before, I'm doing a manga project with my friends and we're trying to gather funds for the production of chapter 01.

I've talked to our lead artist :iconiq40: and we decided to do something.

For a limited time, every donation going over 10$, the donor will be entitled to have a free rough sketch of a character of his/her choice; may it be an existing one or an original character.

To donate, go to www.ko-fi.com/redronins . Afterwards, please send your sketch request with all infos & references at redronins@gmail.com with the email titled at SKETCH GIFT. If you have any questions, please send me a note.

Limit of 5 slots per week.

Thank you guys for the support!
HEART OF WILDFIRE - KOFI fundraiser by FallenAngelGM  

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconshen-fn-woo:
Shen-fn-Woo Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2018  Student Traditional Artist
I remember failing to provide results before.  I guess I can make up for that with a little donation.  Especially with a sketch being added along with it.
FallenAngelGM Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2018
Sure thing, anytime you can. You can share the link with your friends if you like and tell me them know.
Over 10$ = one free rough sketch, full body :D
Shen-fn-Woo Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2018  Student Traditional Artist
Did you change the story?  I still have the draft you sent me, and if I ever get time to read it, I can still review it for you.  Hell, even moreso, I can share it with my discord group and have them give their thoughts.
FallenAngelGM Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2018
Could you show/send me that draft? Because I made major changes to the story. And don't show it to other people, I just need to see this old draft first.
Shen-fn-Woo Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2018  Student Traditional Artist
Sent it to you
Add a Comment: