Commisions open

I know it is an unrealistic goal but I would really like to buy my little sister a game console for her birthday/christmas and I wondered if any of you guys could help me? there are tons of examples of my art on my profile, I mainly draw MLP, pokemon and Hamtaro but will consider ferals and nintendo characters. any help would be greatly appreciated.

My current health condition means I rely completely on sales of my art for any income, I have managed to get her a few bits with the help of my close friends and wonderful deviants but the dream is that we can play together. She is growing up so fast and just to have her at the other end of a console would mean so much to me.

Thanks for reading.  
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I hear ya. 

I to am struggleing to make art and animation a living. i will think about asking for a commission. But I wonder if you might know someone called SkyBlueArts here on Deviantart?

she is a friend of mine who is well connected in the mlp business. And worked on the daughter of discord videos. 

Its s just an idea, but maybe she can help you further with what you do?
I know we are all in the same boat >.<
is this her? www.deviantart.com/skybluearts
not sure what to ask her but thanks though x
Yes that’s her. 

Maybe ask ask her what to do in this situation. Or if she can give you a shout out for more commissions? 
I think I can afford a thing!
tysm <3 have noted you x