NEEDED TO PAY FOOD DEBT! $7 December Collab Comms! [08/31] SLOTS

Collab Art ft. JadeLikeJay by SketchyRae
$7 December Collab Comms OPEN! [08/31] SLOTS
NEW STRETCH SLOTS!! (Read the rules below~)
Each slot is the day of December, so you can request as many slots as you can. C: This is kinda an emergency. :iconfinallyplz:
For this event, Jay and I are going to be working together. I'll be doing the sketches while he colours them. >w< The 31 portraits will be done from the first day of December, and we aim to complete at least 1 portrait each day. If we have more time (like on Sundays) we'll try to complete 2-3 portraits in one day. *^*
== RULES ==
You can only be listed if you pay before October 31st! First pay, first serve~Don't pay me until I reply! I can warn you if all slots are full. >v<Please Email me at RachaelSketch@gmail.comPayPal only! I'll send you my secured PayPal.me link.One character per slot! Take as many as you wish! ^v^I can draw both genders, muscles, anthros, aliens, orcs, fana
Each slot is the day of December, so you can request as many slots as you can. C: This is kinda an emergency. :iconfinallyplz:
For this event, Jay and I are going to be working together. I'll be doing the sketches while he colours them. >w< The 31 portraits will be done from the first day of December, and we aim to complete at least 1 portrait each day. If we have more time (like on Sundays) we'll try to complete 2-3 portraits in one day. *^*
== RULES ==
You can only be listed if you pay before October 31st! First pay, first serve~Don't pay me until I reply! I can warn you if all slots are full. >v<Please Email me at RachaelSketch@gmail.comPayPal only! I'll send you my secured PayPal.me link.One character per slot! Take as many as you wish! ^v^I can draw both genders, muscles, anthros, aliens, orcs, fana
== RULES ==
 :iconfinallyplz:

== RULES ==
  1. You can only be listed if you pay before October 31st! First pay, first serve~
  2. Don't pay me until I reply! I can warn you if all slots are full. >v<
  3. Please Email me at RachaelSketch@gmail.com
  4. PayPal only! I'll send you my secured PayPal.me link.
  5. One character per slot! Take as many as you wish! ^v^
  6. I can draw both genders, muscles, anthros, aliens, orcs, fanarts, cartoons(Semi-Disney), and realistic. ❤ (See more here: www.deviantart.com/sketchyrae/…
  7. Realistic characters(with faceclaims or realistic 3D) will double your pay. Meaning; if you have one character for any day and he looked like 2004 Hugh Jackman, then it doubles to $14. >v<;; But keep in mind that it only applies to realism. :>
  8. I'll send you both sketch and coloured by Email and I'll only post the coloured version.
  9. Most importantly, Jay and I will start working on your commissions from this December 1st to 31st! We might even draw early before December to publish in time. C:
  10. STRETCH SLOTS: More people will be added depending how many people paid before the December Commission slots are full! I had a fear that 30 slots will be filled and the rest of the 4 commissioners finally paid but I would be too late to update and notify that it's already full. q0q;; SO, this is like a safety mattress you'd land on when you jump from a burning building. C':
  11. If you landed on the Stretch goals list, your commission will be posted after December, but will be sent to you before that date~
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In