✧・゚Opening various comissions!

Why, hello there!
I'm just leaving this here in case someone might be interested <3

~。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* FULL CHARACTER DRAWING *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

20$ / 30$

Firstly, the final price depends on how much detail/complexity and has the piece;. However, they won't be higher or lower than both prices above!

Cloud by Reisen-chan2002   Paopao by Reisen-chan2002 Silent road by Reisen-chan2002 Sum Ff adaptation cover idk by Reisen-chan2002

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
would like to note; almost all of the above have been done quite a time ago (as in, a few months). That's why you may see little changes and improvements; however, i do think they are nice examples. You might want to reference at the first pic (The cloud drawing) for my current skill, as well as the pieces on my next category! (this only applies to this category in particular, since i haven't done much 'complex' ilusts this year. Just thought i had to let you know ^^ )
    ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

☆.。.:*BUST OR HEADSHOT☆.。.:*

17$

The lead sheep in China by Reisen-chan2002   Chenniechen uwu by Reisen-chan2002

*:..。o○CHIBI ICON○o。..:*
15$
You decide how much cartoony you want it to be though!

Magus!Suho - icon by Reisen-chan2002   icon but itsa me by Reisen-chan2002 Honey Tea! by Reisen-chan2002

♥*♡+:。.。LINELESS FLAT CHIBI。.。:+♡*♥
10$ / 15$

Then again, these depend on how much time/content they take. Here you have both sides of the coin hahaha

Peachy! by Reisen-chan2002   To the moon! by Reisen-chan2002

.・゜゜・SKETCH・゜゜・.
5$ (+ 2$ simple coloing)

Biker! KJM by Reisen-chan2002   Good ol sketchy sketch by Reisen-chan2002

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿
ADDITIONAL INFO
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

I don't take points, currently;since i'm starting this to save money and as far as i know points can't be converted :^( however, i might accept/do stuff for points in the future, when i reopen this.
I don't do any explicit NSFW content; however i can do stuff arround the sexy-ish spectrum.
Please be as specific as possible! so i can deliver acurrately what you want!
I will indeed be sending you screenshots of the process, but i also ask for part of the payment in advance; as both of us will surely need trust in eachother.
I won't be taking a huge number of comissions : ( i'll close this when they become too much. I'll re open them in near future though. I'll be balancing this with some stuff i'm already doing ajshdbad
I'll try to deliver as fast as i can. Sometimes i might have conectivity issues (regarding internet); i have my ways to overcome it with mobile data, but i ask for your understanding when that's not the situation ;;

»»————-Paypal / e-mail info: danieladerizan@gmail.com

Thank you for taking your time to read this! <3
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In