Commissions open!

I have open commissions, I can work in a variety of styles, or if you want a style mimicked I am also good at mimicking styles from popular works or artists.

I WILL draw:
  • Humans/Humanoids
  • Furries (anthro or animal-like)
  • Fandom OCs (such as gemsonas, ponies or pokemon)
  • NSFW
  • Most fetishy stuff

Here are the prices:

Sketch (will be traditional then scanned in) $2 / 200 Points (for an additional $2 I can outline the image in coloured pen, which will usually end up being higher quality)

Icon/Chibi (flat colour): $3.50 / 350 points
Chibi Tokage by Midori-berry  Aether chibi by Midori-berry  Pan tokage icon by Midori-berry 
Full character art (no background): $12 / 1200 points
Diego Brando by Midori-berry  King Dedede (commission) by Midori-berry  Catmoth mom by Midori-berry
Full character art (background): $18 / 1800 points 
Arcanine original card redraw by Midori-berry  Aradia Megido with lillies by Midori-berry  Toy (contest entry) by Midori-berry
Character reference sheet: $28 / 2800 points (will be something like a combination of the examples below, with 1 or 2 fullbodies (depending on feral or anthro) several facial expressions, the colour palette used and some text such as the name of the character.
Pokefusion Design UFT $2 CLOSED by Midori-berry  Dark blue sapphire Gemsona by Midori-berry  Minty pony adopt 40 points OPEN by Midori-berry
any more than 2 characters will be +$2 / +200 points per character

Custom character design: ranging from $2.50 (250 points) to $20 (2000 points) depending on complexity, alll customs will get a digitally drawn image of the custom, and I will update them via notes of progress with the character.
Fursona design contest entry by Midori-berry Star mermaid by Midori-berry  Hope Diamond adopt OPEN by Midori-berry 

If you want a drawing of a type that isn't listed above, let me know and I can work out a price.
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
do you do line arts? 
how much would one be? ^^
depends, if it were a less complex lineart like a simple fullbody (e.g  King Dedede (commission) by Midori-berry , I would probably charge $10/1000 points, but if it were more complex/with a lot of details (e.g  Aradia Megido with lillies by Midori-berry  or Toy (contest entry) by Midori-berry ) it would be more along the lines of $18/1800 points
ah, alright ^^
was looking for something a long the lines for ref sheets of my closed species, they are kinda large wolf's with a lot of fur and raptor claw thing, would that come under simple or complex? ^^ 
I reckon they'd come under simple
ok, so it would be $10 per ref line right? (my species has a slight difference between males and females, hence doing refs I need double.. which is always a pain lol)
View all replies