Closed to new replies
October 11
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Commissions for a Concept Art Student

:iconbetheeart:
BetheeArt Featured By Owner Oct 11, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello there, my name is Beth and I'm a Concept Art student studying at University Level. As a student, a lot of debt is involved and lack of money is always an issue and I am opening commissions in hopes that I will be able to gain some funds to buy books and a new graphics tablet for my course!

My art style is fluid, meaning I don't have a set one. This is something key to Concept Art therefore this is why I do this. Therefore, I have no set premise for the style a commission is chose to be in - I am fully flexible. However, I do not do nude, gore or 'illegal' esc commissions. 

You can find my portfolio (ArtStation) linked below!
www.artstation.com/bethking

I am confident with doing male and female as well as animals, however I would prefer to do all commissions digitally for quality purposes. 
Commission pricing is deemed per request therefore I cannot give you a premise of price to an exact until I'm contacted. However, I am aiming to keep these commissions at 20-40 or cheaper depending on how much detail is being wanted. 

Please feel free to ask questions and such - I am a very friendly person!
Have a wonderful day! 

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: