Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
October 9
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Cartoon/ Anime style commissions; $10 starting price! Perfect for many things!

:iconannspirational:
Annspirational Featured By Owner Edited Oct 9, 2018  Student Digital Artist
I’m an artist new to PayPal commissions, and I’m not the best artist, but I’m looking to start selling my artwork! I have a very cutesy, cartoony, anime-esque style that’s suitable for many types of work!

I’m most looking to do character designs, character illustrations, book illustrations, fake screenshots, those sorts of things!

I also have SOME experience in making visual novel CGs and Sprites for visual novels, but all of those were created outside of my style, and for a dev who wanted to keep their project private.

Here’s my commission journal, please check it out! I’m offering 50% discounts for everyone who orders a commission from me, and then goes on to recommend my work to others! Basically, any commission you order after your first is half off if you recommend someone!

PayPal Commissions (OPEN) As low as $10!PayPal Commission Info
Because of the holiday season rolling up, I’m going to be taking commissions. Please read everything carefully before commissioning!
———
**THIS INFO IS ONLY FOR PAYPAL COMMISSIONS**
———
I will not do;
Furries, robots/mechs, nsfw, vore, or any fetish art of any nature. I’d also like to avoid vehicles (wouldn’t we all??).
I will do;
Humanoid characters, some non human creatures*, landscapes, gore, hanahaki disease, character design, fan art, original art, and character artworks
———
*= I’m not good with animals in general, but I can sometimes do animal characters that are irregularly shaped, like my bongo cat picture.
———
I will provide some fine examples of my work, but if you wanna check my portfolio folder on my profile, you can check here;
https://www.deviantart.com/annspirational/gallery/67034356/Portfolio
Cream of the crop artworks;
1.)

Example of most recent personal wip!
The Plague Doctor WIP by Annspirational

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconannspirational:
Annspirational Featured By Owner Oct 11, 2018  Student Digital Artist
Still open :)
Add a Comment: