October 9
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Paypal semirealistic commissions from $25

:iconirenetall:
irenetall Featured By Owner Edited Oct 9, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Examples^^
Portrait (commission) by irenetall Warriors by irenetall Jacinto by irenetall   Red hills by irenetall Commission by irenetall Princess and cannibal by irenetall (Commission) by irenetall Marushka by irenetall Benda by irenetall Sunset by irenetall Kir by irenetall Book Illustration by irenetall   Nook by irenetall   Harsang by irenetall   metro angel by irenetall   Isa and Rowan by irenetall   Milita by irenetall   Nook and horse by irenetall   Ritual by irenetall
Also I do bookcovers^^
bookcover by irenetall chipmunk named Sim2 by irenetall bookcover by irenetall bookcover by irenetall bookcover by irenetall bookcover by irenetall book cover by irenetall bookcover by irenetall Black Blades by irenetall

Prices.
Commission info 10/2018 by irenetall
More information is on my page.
Thanks for reading this post=)))

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmephiles101:
mephiles101 Featured By Owner Oct 9, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Wait wait.. are you saying... that youre taking commissions for 25 dollars right now? :0 or is it something else and im just a dumb right now XD
:iconnekomaon:
NekoMaon Featured By Owner Oct 15, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hello! I am a traditional cartoon artist and I would like to draw your characters for the low price - 2$ per piece (1 character) or 3$ per piece (2 characters on a piece). There are some excamples of my work, for more excamples check my "sketches" gallery folder. I also can draw other kind of commissions like full colored or chibi. Just ask me about it if you are interested.

I also draw a NSFW. Note me if you are interested and I'll get you a link of my NSWF folder on Sta.sh Heart

Comm.: the social network by NekoMaon ::Some fanart scetches:: by NekoMaon Comm.: Cold by NekoMaon G.: ANTO by NekoMaon Comm.: Dakimakura: Clawed grl and Itrea by NekoMaon

1$ = 100 Points

For more excamples check my GALLERY

Comm.: the social network by NekoMaon   Comm.: Cold by NekoMaon   - 2-3$ sketches and linerats
G.: CooI by NekoMaon   /Bisa-Chibi by NekoMaon :: Monsters of Gravity Falls :: by NekoMaon   ::Star Butterfly:: by NekoMaon   - 3$ colored bust and chibi, flat colored
::Mermaid:: by NekoMaon A.T.: Black Salem by NekoMaon   ::MIRACULOUS: LADYBUG:: by NekoMaon  - 15$ full without bg, bust with simple bg

Mature Content

C.E.: Alina by NekoMaon
  C.E.: Pine-Up Hekapoo by NekoMaon - 20$ full with simple bg
mephiles101 Featured By Owner Oct 15, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I dont think you meant this for me lol
irenetall Featured By Owner Oct 10, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
;))) Right now I taking commissions >>>from $25>>> that is correctBoogie! 
mephiles101 Featured By Owner Oct 10, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
How many characters can be in the picture, the type of background (the complexity of the background), and what is the maximum body of the character to do? (Full body, half body, bust, or just head?)
Cuz if that's 25 for everything, i'll commission you faster that you can say whoot whoot
Cuz well.... i really like your art.. heh im just sorta broke lol
irenetall Featured By Owner Oct 11, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you!))) a little higher there attached the price, you know)
mephiles101 Featured By Owner Oct 11, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ok then, i'll just get my first check maybe next week then i'll try to commission you, alright? :)
irenetall Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ok=D No problem
Add a Comment: