October 2
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Open for Commission!!! Starting from $10

:iconbmd247:
bmd247 Featured By Owner Edited Oct 2, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
Greetings DeviantArt Community,

I am looking for a commission and/or project to work on.  Feel free to ask questions regarding your inquiry.  Whether if you are looking for a single commission or multiple commission.  If you are looking for concept design and 3d modeling, send me specific note regarding the project you are working on and what you need.  Please be aware, if it's a larger project and more time is needed, I would have to charge hourly by negotiating.  I know some people aren't able to afford higher cost.  If I see a potential project that I would love to be part of I am able to be further involved with your team! Below are my pricing and I hope they are reasonable, also if something doesn't make sense let me know.

Character Art 

Includes a single posed character/creature of your choice/design and/or OC on a plain background.

Black and White $10.00
        Colored $20.00

Portraits

Black and White $15.00
    Colored $25.00   

Concept Art

Includes three thumbnail sketches and one finalized concept art.  Characters, environments, or props.
    Please have a well written description, I don't mean a whole essay, I mean a clear written description of your idea in couple of sentences for me to evolve your idea.  Talk to me about the aesthetics and send references.
    Additional charges will apply if you want combination of concepts, lets say you wanted environment piece and also want props on the side.  (Haha, sounds like you're ordering a food.  Well I'll make you some delicious art!)

$125.00 Characters, creatures, environment, or props
        $50.00 Additional props

Illustration

Includes high quality artwork.  Don't send me your book, unless you are looking for a large project that requires many illustrations.  For single illustration, please send me the scene details and/or the idea/brief paragraph from your story that you want to capture.

$200.00

3d Character/Creature

You will receive an FBX file + textures.  (You can let me know if you use Unity or Unreal.)  You can check my website for more 3d Artwork.

www.brucemashbat.com/

High poly modeling
    Retopology
    Texturing and UV
    Rigging
    Animation Cycles

$50-$800 Low poly to high detail.  (Stylized, semi-realistic, and the most badass character/creature you want)

3d Assets

$25-$500 Depending on low to high poly.  (Stylized, semi-realistic, and realistic)

Character Progress by bmd247  Fast Pose Sketch by bmd247 
Girl with Big Blades by bmd247  Forgotten Knight Unmasked by bmd247  knight by bmd247 
Portrait Study by bmd247  A Goddess Concept by bmd247  Elf Song by bmd247  Thorin Oakenshield by bmd247 
Dead Forest Concept by bmd247  Infinity Environment by bmd247 
Dark Dragon by bmd247  Ranger Melandru by bmd247  Free of the Veil by bmd247 
Aradon - Zbrush Sculpt by bmd247 

Thank You!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconscare-safe:
Scare-Safe Featured By Owner Oct 5, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hey there. So just to be absolutely clear, what do your $10 B/W Character Sketches look like?
bmd247 Featured By Owner Oct 6, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
:iconscare-safe:
Scare-Safe Featured By Owner Oct 7, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Model on the far right accurate, or all 4 models accurate?
bmd247 Featured By Owner Oct 7, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
This is a process of how I work, and yes the final result for B/W Character would be the one on the farthest right.
:iconjetzasghost:
jetzasGhost Featured By Owner Oct 3, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Would a commission in a style similar to "knight" fall into the category of character art or a different category?
bmd247 Featured By Owner Oct 3, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
Yes, that would be character art!
:iconwrensghost:
wrensghost Featured By Owner Oct 2, 2018
Hi! I just wanted to clarify (I'm shopping around right now), your landscape concepts like Dead Forest would be $125? 
bmd247 Featured By Owner Oct 2, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
Yes, you are correct.
Add a Comment: