$30-$50 semi-realistic style character commission, $5 sketch/lineart, hi-quality, check it out :D

----------------------------OPEN PAINTING COMMISSION------------------------------

hi I'm open for commission right now, here's some detail you may like to know:

will do:

-Fan Art
-Original Character
-Portrait painting (transform someone photo into spesific theme like fantasy medieval, etc)
-Male/Female/Monster/Mecha (no sample for monster and mecha)
-Furry/Anthro
-Couple or up to 5 characters

won't do:

-yaoi (yuri is ok)
-extreme gore/scary picture
-complicated matte painting (like fantasy environment background, etc)

payment system:

-half upfront after you accept the sketch, and the other half after the piece finished
-only accept payment via PayPal

price:

-$5 for neat lineart (any shot) per character
-$30 for face to half body shot per character ($20 for additional(s))
-$50 for thigh up to full body shot per character ($30 for additional(s))

I'll provide:

-sketch (before the first half payment)
-JPEG file up to 200pixel/inch
-PNG file if you need it without background
-WIP (work in progress) if it takes several days to finish, and only if you ask for it

I do semi-realistic style generally, but I could also do it in manga style.
if I have more than one order, you need to wait me to finish which first to order
you can trust me as a commission painter because I already do alot of them

please note me if you're interest, thanks before :)

my commission gallery: guinzoo.deviantart.com/gallery…

Kumzy - Commission by Guinzoo Vexilia - Commission by Guinzoo Wonder Woman and Supergirl - Commission by Guinzoo Janaleigh - Commission by Guinzoo Conor - Commission by Guinzoo
Jana and Conor by Guinzoo Blake and Weiss - Commission by Guinzoo

my gallery: guinzoo.deviantart.com/gallery…

Miss Fortune by Guinzoo Nika Sullivan - Commission by Guinzoo Velyn by Guinzoo Infernal Gatekeeper by Guinzoo Tania the Musketeer by Guinzoo
Zero and Lali by Guinzoo Irinne by Guinzoo Gothic Lolita by Guinzoo Wind Of Descension - Commission by Guinzoo Morgana by Guinzoo
Lyralei the Windrunner by Guinzoo Akasha - Dota 2 Fanart by Guinzoo Snowcaller by Guinzoo Vindictus - Succubus by Guinzoo Athena - Fanart by Guinzoo
Vasse, Dancer of Swords by Guinzoo The Witch by Guinzoo Amber by Guinzoo Leira - Original Character by Guinzoo Leira (Full Body) by Guinzoo
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In