fantasy illustrator looking to design characters and environments on your budget

With over 8 years of experience, I'm fairly well established as a fantasy artist. I've worked with companies such as Mattel, RoseArt, and others. However, after taking some time off, I need some projects to find my voice again. If you have a project that needs professional level art at a budget price, I'm ready to be of service so I can get some "paid practice" and still deliver my best work. See my work at dave-holland-art.com and let me know how to earn your business.

Dave H
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I am looking for specific drawing, can you list me a price?

Drawing should be a simple logo (I will require vector file) with only few colors, basically red, green, yellow, and black

Idea is to have red circle and inside dragon holding a gaming dice in one hand, second is bit out of circle (creating effect dragon is leaning from circle), this effect also applies to his head.

Dragon color is green, with very light shading, belly should be yellow, inside circle should be red, also maybe with shading.

This is what some guy drawed me :D , I paid him, but I dont like the look of dragon. I want serious one :D
PicturePNG by cistehovado    
Thanks for reaching out to me. $65 should cover it, estimate.
Thanks for offer I will tell the owner of organisation, and let you know afterwards
It's been a few days. I wanted to follow up on this and see if there was any development. Please let me know if I can answer any questions or be of service. Best always,

Dave H