Offering Pixel Art Commissions!

Title says it all. I'm currently offering unlimited slots for pixel art icons or even just general pixel art of whatever character you like! I can work off of a reference image or just a description, so if you need an icon for a social media site, chatroom, or just for the heck of it, hit me up! Send me a PM here or shoot me an e-mail at knuxcomms@gmail.com.

General Rules + Info:

• Nothing NSFW (This means no NSFW reference images, and no NSFW requests. If you aren't sure whether something qualifies as NSFW or not, you may ask me first.)
  • Payment via PayPal ONLY
  • "Animation Frames" means one frame in which I need to alter the image in some way (such as closing the eyes of a face to make it blink, or moving the mouth into a smile). Simply sliding something to the side does not count as an alteration, and is free of charge.
Pixel Icons: (Head/Facial Area ONLY)

$2.50 for one 32x32 icon + $0.25 for one frame of animation
$5.00 for one 64x64 icon + $0.50 for one frame of animation
$7.50 for one 100x100 icon + $0.75 for one frame of animation

Backgrounds/Borders are included free of charge, provided they're something simple (a solid color or some kind of pattern), but you must specify what you want, otherwise you'll receive a transparent background. All icons will be scaled up to 500x500 or 512x512 unless otherwise specified.

General Pixel Art:

(Prices may vary depending on complexity and exact size)
You can order art that isn't one of these exact sizes, these are rough guidelines!

$5.00 for 32x16 image + $0.25 for one frame of animation
$10.00 for 64x32 image + $0.50 for one frame of animation
$15.00 for 128x64 image + $1.00 for one frame of animation
$20.00 for 256x128 image + $1.50 for one frame of animation

Previous Works:

You can see a variety of my previous works in my gallery, under the subfolders "Pixel Icons" and "Misc Pixel Art".
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In