READ BEFORE POSTING - Job Services Forum Rules

Bullet; Red Before posting in the forums, please read FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?. If you require assistance with the rules, please contact the help desk.

Bullet; Red If you require help with DeviantArt, please do not post a thread in the forums. Threads asking for help will be closed and you will be re-directed to Need HELP with DeviantArt? Read this!

Bullet; Red Wondering why your thread has been closed? Please read FAQ #51: Why do my threads keep getting closed? Or please contact the Support Team.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Star! The 
Job Services Forum is used for providing serious, paid services only. Only post here if you would like to be compensated with money.

Bullet; Red Creating a duplicate thread or bumping threads are not allowed and may result in your thread being locked. If you are looking for more offers, feel free to also browse threads in the Job Offers forum.

Bullet; Red 
Use at YOUR OWN RISK

Bullet; Red How to Conduct Freelance / Work-For-Hire Business Transactions

Bullet; Red If you would like to request paid artistic services from other people, please use the Job Offers Forum.

Note Please use the Projects Forum if:

• you are looking to work for free, or want to be compensated with Points or Premium Memberships.

• you are willing to work for uncertain compensation, e.g. payment will depend on the project's future profits.

Bullet; Red When your thread is no longer needed, please close your thread. For more information, please see FAQ #709: Can I close or delete my forum thread?

Bullet; Red We reserve the right to close threads offering services that are not appropriate for DeviantArt.

Badge Awards

Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In