Open for Commissions! Anime Manga and Western Comics Illustrations! [DISCOUNTED]

Hi guys! I'm open for commissions!!

I'm both an Animator and a Digital Illustrator, so please take your time in browsing one of my works below:

sphelon8565.wixsite.com/home

Animation:

sphelon8565.wixsite.com/home/a…

Standard                     |                  Discounted
Sphelon's World Commission Guide (Present)Hello PEEPS! :juggle:
Just for this week or in two specialties, I'll be opening a few slots for people.
Greetings dear netizens! This will be the 1st time I'll be open for commission! 05/2018 :happybounce:
Please do read the rules and prizing below! :juggle: I'd be happy too if you guys read till the end instead of skimming around for I have no extra dedication time for editing my commission guides ^^; please enjoy.
and welcome to the Sphelon's World Commission where I, the Artist, can draw, anything goes, from Original Characters to Fan Works Galore! but with a few exceptional rules!!
**Anything can be commissioned here as long as it complies to all the rules below.
~~Splice of Life and certain whimsical themes PlayS a huge role under this commission more than a bunch of action themed fiction, especially if you had characters that aren't too special in abilities by birth or just bounded by reality in it's Earth's Standard environment but regardless..I'll just accept anything an
    Sphelon's Commissions [OPEN] Discounted!Hello guys! :squee:
discounts are open this month! Don't say I didn't announce it.

For this Season, discounts are close and under construction.
but to have a previous idea on how I cutted the prize, I'll just display them here.
I hope I won't be closing this not for long guys.....but just stay tune for some announcements
in the meantime under this section to read, I'll just keep my prizing guides for you.
~~~~~~
**BARE in mind this DISCOUNT on works in the Sphelon's World Commissions

==Written from original source: 
Sphelon's World Commission Guide (Present)
Greetings dear netizens! This will be the 1st time I'll be open for commission! 05/2018 :happybounce:
Please do read the rules and prizing below! Juggle I'd be happy too if you guys read till the end

PRIZE PREVIEW:
(STANDARD)                                                   ||||| (DISCOUNT)
   Commission 2018 P1 by sphelon8565   Commission 2018 P2 by sphelon8565  ||||| Discount sphelon 2018 P1 by sphelon8565   Discount sphelon 2018 P2 by sphelon8565    

And I'm as well open for DA Commissions!!
**(this is on certain conditions so please read!)
Commission OPEN! Expansion Season! w/DA pointsHello today dear fellow compatriots! 05/29/2018
Today's Episode I'd like to make an announcement that I'd like to make my commissions expanded! Now
I can open my projects again this time I really need you help this season!! :happybounce:
I'm in a crisis situation!!!
Also for the 1st time ever, I'm gonna try open DA points Commission for those who are interested!! ;)
please read down below to get started!
======================================================
GENERAL COMMISSIONS / SPHELON'S WORLD COMMISSION:
======================================================
  Standard   |  Discounted

PRIZE PREVIEW:
(STANDARD)  ||||| (DISCOUNT)

Also I'm looking for jobs in an Animation Project! for those who are interested please send me a note!!

Thanks and if your interested! I'll be responding back to you soon!
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In