Marvel/DC Comic Style Sketch, Lineart, Color Commission starts from $8

Fierce November by manowolvie  Overwatch - Reaper by manowolvie 
Yes, I am open for commission.

Requests commissions and requests for pin-ups drawings, or pages, please contact my email.

manoptimus@gmail.com

Send us a detailed description (preferably with references) of how you want your art, I'm happy to make your art the way do you prefer. Doesn't matter how many notes or emails has to be necessary to reach the desired result.

All our payments are made by PayPal, please send payment after I send you the rough sketch.

Price list : 
Commissions are SKETCH PER CHARACTER in size A3 / 11"X17"

BUST SHOT $ 8
fan art bizarro by manowolvie  Superman by manowolvie Commission - Varra Bloodfist by manowolvie fan art - I am Groot by manowolvie 

FULL BODY $10
Commission - Half Orc Paladin by manowolvie  Commission - Kvothe by manowolvie  Centaur by manowolvie commission gwen-venom by manowolvie 

FULL BODY PARTIAL BG $15
Gundala by manowolvie Commission - Genderwave Nicole-Ciara by manowolvie 

(complicated details such as costume, armor, weapon will be cost extra)

Additional:
Character +$ 8

Line art +$10

Colored starts from +$15
   Color Commission - Psylocke by manowolvie  
Full background starts from +$10

I will draw Men, Women, Children, Teenager, Elder, Animal, Superhero, Fantasy Creature, etc. (just ask if I forget to mention :) (Smile))
I don't do NSFW and Extreme Gore. :) (Smile)
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello manowolvie,

In an effort to allow all threads equal exposure, we do not allow threads to be "bumped" (leaving a comment or reply to move a thread to the start of the forum page) and as a result, your thread will be closed today.

We hope you continue to use our forums to interact with your peers but please refrain from bumping in the future!