Details

June 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

FREE COMMISSIONS for this week only

:icontokki-world:
tokki-world Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Professional General Artist
I am opening up the floor for a handful of free commissions this week. Lately, I have been doing traditional paintings so I don't have a lot of new digital art in my portfolio. I would like to diversify my portfolio by taking in new requests. I am taking commissions for basic items such as:

Concept Sketches
Illustrations (Digital- Raster PNG file)
Illustrations (Inked)
Digital Paintings (Digital - Raster PNG file)
Simple Logos (Vector PNG file)

And for those who do want traditional art, I will also take requests for paintings. Those requests, however, will not be free. The cost will vary by size and location of shipping. Please contact me via DA or email me at kim@art-by-kim.com for a detailed quote.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconkamilushya:
kamilushya Featured By Owner 1 day ago
Hi! If you're still available to do some, I'd love it if you could try and draw an interpretation of my OC!

There is no full-body picture for her though... the only thing missing is a black stripe across her dress on her stomach, but I understand if it's not clear. I shall give you the thumbnail, if you feel this is something you are able to do then it's up to you :heart:

Ultraviolet by kamilushya
:iconscottthespy:
Scottthespy Featured By Owner 5 days ago
If you're taking a few more, I'm always eager to see people's takes and styles of my oc O. She's the reason I started learning to draw, and I love seeing how other people interpret her. I don't have a lot of good references of her, but thisthis, and this might be enough to get an idea of all her bits and bobs.
tokki-world Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional General Artist
For you, I always have room for more work. I'd love to take this on. I'll probably have a blast with her.
:iconscottthespy:
Scottthespy Featured By Owner 4 days ago
I do hope so. I wouldn't want you to do something tedious and boring for free.
tokki-world Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Professional General Artist
It wasn't tedious at all. I hope you like it. O by tokki-world  
:iconcrowfeather6789:
Crowfeather6789 Featured By Owner 5 days ago  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey, is it possible you could do me a inked illustration? Possibly of my oc Vilu?
tokki-world Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Professional General Artist
YES! That seems super exciting! Is there a specific picture you want me to reference? If so, can you send it my way or include a link?
Crowfeather6789 Featured By Owner 5 days ago  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks! Here is a quick ref sheet!  Quick ref sheet for Vilu by Crowfeather6789  What even you really want to do I will be happy with it! 
tokki-world Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional General Artist
Okie dokes! Thanks for the reference. I'll draw up something bad-ass.
Crowfeather6789 Featured By Owner 4 days ago  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks!
tokki-world Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Professional General Artist
Vilu inked drawing by tokki-world  Here's the completed drawing for Vilu. I wasn't sure if you wanted it to be sent to you any other way.
Crowfeather6789 Featured By Owner 2 days ago  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
I LOVE IT! THANKS YOU!
Add a Comment: