Details

June 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Needle Felted Art Doll Commissions!

:iconakatix:
Akatix Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Commissions are open again for Needle felted Art Dolls!
Each felt is 100% unique and handmade. Whether it be of a personal character, fan character, favourite character, or even a likeness of a pet! 
Look here for examples of my previous work

See the journal below for more details as well as a Quote Calculator. This round is not first come first serve.

Needle Felt Commissions [OPEN]Welcome to my Needle Felted Toy Commission journal!

OPEN!

It will be dealers choice again as that worked out really well! aka not first come first serve I'll make a decision on Friday the 15th as to which one I will be completing. Comment below with your order and I will choose which commission I take based on my current materials, timeframe, and the character! You MUST have a character chosen and a form filled out for them, it is incredibly stressful having to choose one for you, so please don't throw a toyhouse of them ;V; 
I may take on one or two, as well as open any wait list spots for characters I want to give a go~ Feel free to ask for help with a quote or ask any questions if you have them below~

Needle Felt Commissions [OPEN]Welcome to my Needle Felted Toy Commission journal!

OPEN!

It will be dealers choice again as that worked out really well! aka not first come first serve I'll make a decision on Friday the 15th as to which one I will be completing. Comment below with your order and I will choose which commission I take based on my current materials, timeframe, and the character! You MUST have a character chosen and a form filled out for them, it is incredibly stressful having to choose one for you, so please don't throw a toyhouse of them ;V; 
I may take on one or two, as well as open any wait list spots for characters I want to give a go~ Feel free to ask for help with a quote or ask any questions if you have them below~

OPEN!

Thank you for any interest! Feel free to ask any questions you may have here or on the journal c: <3 

Devious Comments (Add yours)

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: