Closed to new replies
June 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Mangaka Commission open

:icontearofficial:
TearOfficial Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi guys i host here my service. By low time i decided to try this add (Commission) Im a mangaka totally amateur and this is reflect in my product.
Original, simple, amateur but full of fantasy and much more.
My work is cheapy - 20 Points for page or 00.20 cent somenthing like this for each page (check on my profile -> Commission)

What i do?:

1 # Simple black and white manga page. 
2 # The number of windows within a sheet can vary from one to five. 
3 # Sheet sizes range from 0 - 0 to a maximum of 800 x 1200 

4 # The plot can be chosen by those who request the commission considering what is written above and specifying through the button (send Notes) in the event that you make a purchase. 

5 # The works are not refundable but I will work so that the work reflects your canons considering that my style is what you see in my gallery.

6 # 
The notes must be sent expressly in English and summarized in one answer preferably.

1 day or hour that's depend by the page you wanna make - Notes are essential for explain the plot in the page you wanna realize considering the space. ( 1 scene for window ) - For the moment i dont make colored page;

This is an example of the manga I'm producing.

- Just Follow if you find my work nice or open commission if you want make your own. Nice day to all thanks for the time, see ya!:)

My girl is a fox pag I by TearOfficial   My girl is a fox pag 2 by TearOfficial   My girl is a fox pag 3 by TearOfficial  

Devious Comments

:iconjenfruzz:
JenFruzz Featured By Owner Jun 16, 2018  Hobbyist Photographer
Hello TearOfficial,

In an effort to allow all threads equal exposure, we do not allow threads to be "bumped" (leaving a comment or reply to move a thread to the start of the forum page) and as a result, your thread will be closed today.

We hope you continue to use our forums to interact with your peers but please refrain from bumping in the future!
TearOfficial Featured By Owner Jun 16, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
upBlueb Bounce 
TearOfficial Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
up!Blueb Bounce 
Add a Comment: