Tell me, do you need an artist? I'm looking for a job. view my style

:iconymymy:
ymymy Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist
Tell me, do you need an artist? I'm looking for a job. view my style

Devious Comments

:iconjenfruzz:
JenFruzz Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Photographer
Hello ymymy,

I’m afraid that I am leaving this reply to inform you that your thread will be closed today. While we greatly appreciate your use of our forums, I’m afraid that this particular thread doesn’t meet our posting guidelines so we’re going to bring the discussion to a halt.

We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful guidelines for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding.
:icondeiviz23:
deiviz23 Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
How much it cost a lineart comic page from you? -w-
ymymy Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist
now I'm definitely not going to say how much the page came out, but the price is standard, you can count. the price depends on how many frames and the size of frames. Prices in the price list by reference
write if the link does not open
comics-ymymy.daportfolio.com/
deiviz23 Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hmmmmm... so it depends of the quality and how many frames i got in one page, including the size of each frame.... hmmm.... how it would cost a page with 5 frames?

I saw the info but in the link, but its a bit confusing ^^;
ymymy Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist
at the first stage I make a sketch. The second stage is the line art-outage. third painting.
small frames all three stages of 8.5 dollars, averaging 12.5 dollars, large 22.5 dollars. usually make 2 large, 2 medium, and one small. then a page of 5 frames will cost 70 dollars.
deiviz23 Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
So, i full colored comic page would cost 70 dollars... hmmmm..... which means that a second stage comic page would cost around 12.5$ but all depends of the size of the frames and the number of the frames in that page, i get it.

Also, what kind of drawing program did you use? i use Paint Tool Sai, and i am looking for someone that could make linearts of comic pages so i could color them.

Althought, its for a project that i am still making, so is not finished yet, its about a comic, and before commission you, i want to have the characters sheets ready, and the script.
ymymy Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist
sometimes the topic is closed here that would give a chance to other artists. write to me in a personal or on kurukunt@yandex.ru 
ymymy Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist
I can make a comic, for a start I'm doing a sketch that will paint. one frame of the sketch is 2.5 dollars. After approving the sketch - the details, the size of the frame, you can call it big or small. And, depending on the size, determine the price of the framework for painting - linear art. Write what you need specifically. I'll tell you how many frames there are, and I'll say the prices
Add a Comment: