Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
June 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

KUNNY's High Quality SFW Digital Anime-style Illustration Commissions! (Starts at $50, Paypal only)

:iconkunknee:
kunknee Featured By Owner Edited 5 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, DeviantArt folks! :happybounce: Topic title says it all, I am now accepting Commissions~! If you have anymore questions, please send me a note! So here are my price rates:

$50+ = Chibi (A6) (1-3 days)
  1534 by kunknee
$80+ = Half Body (A5)  (2-5 days)

1535 by kunknee 1536 by kunknee

$100+ = Full Body (A4) (2-7 days)

1538 by kunknee 1537 by kunknee

Important Note! Additional price is applied if there's extra stuff such as more characters, backgrounds, original designs, and more. Final price will depend on your Commission details. See some more samples below for ideas of what I can draw:

Magical Mirai 2017 by kunknee Call to Arms, a Battle for Midgard! by kunknee (some) Danganronpa Protagonists by kunknee Awakenings by kunknee Hanayo by kunknee
A Summer to Remember by kunknee

Interested clients may send me a Note!
A little heads up: You will need to pay the whole payment first through Paypal, before I begin working. I will then note you updates of the WIPs and all that stuff.

Have a great day! :happybounce: 

Devious Comments

:iconc-91:
C-91 Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello kunknee,

In an effort to allow all threads equal exposure, we do not allow threads to be "bumped" (leaving a comment or reply to move a thread to the start of the forum page) and as a result, your thread will be closed today.

We hope you continue to use our forums to interact with your peers but please refrain from bumping in the future!
kunknee Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
bump!
kunknee Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
bump!
Add a Comment: