June 1
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Waifu Character Commissions Open!

:iconvezoniaartz:
VezoniaArtz Featured By Owner Jun 1, 2018   General Artist
Hello!
Bills have been rough this month, any can help a lot.

So my commissions are open for any characters youd like to get drawn ^^!

How does it worK?
1. You may contact me for a request. (email, DA note, Facebook, etc.)

2. We talk about references (very helpful) and discuss the price.

3. I will send low resolution progression images to you for updates on the picture.

4. after you are satisfied with the image. I will send the full resolution to you once full payment has been made.

Types of commissions:

Character full body w/ background - $140

Character waist up w/ background - $100

Character full body w/ no background - $80

Character waist up w/ no background - $50

Sketches - $30

(additional characters +$25)

Examples of my work:

Tira by VezoniaArtz   Scientia - Commission by VezoniaArtz Empress by VezoniaArtz Tribal girl by VezoniaArtz Vezzy Tank by VezoniaArtz   Raven Girl by VezoniaArtz   Nyte - Succubus Summoning commission by VezoniaArtz   Elemental Goddess of Earth (Swatches Challenge) by VezoniaArtz   Darkness Within Light by VezoniaArtz

Terms of service
GENERAL
[-All payments must be made through PayPal using USD currency. Full payment must be upfront.

[-You may color and edit my work as you please, as long as you credit me for it.

RIGHTS
[-As the artist, I retain ALL the rights to the commissioned artwork, including the right to make prints and merchandise. This also gives me rights to display all commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, or journal.

[-I have the right to refuse services to anyone

[-You must be over the age of 18 to purchase art from me.

CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
[-If your commission has not been started you may receive a full refund.
[-If your commission has reached the Sketch Phase you will receive a 75% refund.
[-If your commission has reached the Blocking In Phase you will receive a 50% refund.
[-If your commission has reached the Rendering Phase you are no longer eligible for a refund.
[-If you cancel the commission any work I have done is not yours and you no longer have the right to edits.
[-If I decide to cancel your commission you will get a full refund and any work I have completed is editable.

REVISIONS
[-Once the sketch has been finished I will email it to you and await your approval.
[-I will redraw/edit/alter the sketch 2-3 times for you if the sketch is not appealing to you.
[-After the sketch, You may have up to 3 free changes during the painting process. (+$5 for each additional change)
[-Once finished I will not  redraw/edit/alter the image.

REFERENCES
[-Must have a visual reference.
[-You can describe a pose to the best of your ability or allow me to come up with one myself.
[-You may also provide me with as many visual references as you need.

GUIDELINES ON THE ARTIST DO'S & DONT'S
I don't do:
Line art
Males
Yaoi
Anthros
Full environments

Racist and/or discriminatory depictions

I will do:
Fantasy
Scifi
Mechs
Dragons
weapons
Fan art
Females
NSFW / nudity
Yuri
OCs

LIVE STREAMING
I will not draw/paint upon request during my live streams.

These lists are subject to be changed or altered.
If you aren't sure if I'll draw what you want please give me a warning before the refs of what they are.

Please remember to check your spam box for my emails just in case.

For anything specific that you may have that you may find confusing in pricing, pm me through email, DA note, Facebook, etc. (contact info below)

Contact info:
You may contact me here on DA through notes or any of these will also work,
Email: vezon122piraka@gmail.com
DeviantArt: vezoniaartz.deviantart.com
My Discord: ∨ ・ ∃ ・ ∠ ・▽・ Π ・ | ・ Δ#0316
Facebook

I will reply as soon as I can! ^^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconleonitus:
Leonitus Featured By Owner Edited Jun 1, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
So, here's a question and you probably answered it somewhere in this post but I just wanted to be sure before I offered anything. 
If I have plans to make my own fictional setting, complete with images in various styles of characters, environments, vehicles, etc. the 'whole nine yards', and I already have a painting of an original character done but since that artist is busy, I'd like to get another artist to do a different image of that character, would you still try to claim the right to that character, or just that particular commission? I believe it's the latter but I usually overthink things so I need to make sure.
Oh no the right is only to the commission image, not the character itself.
Basically I'll be able to post it to my other social media site if I decided I wanted to do that and will include your name (only if you are fine with that) and that it is your OC, into the post.

Hope this answers your question ^^!
Leonitus Featured By Owner Jun 1, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah, it did. Thinking back, it was a silly thought but it was so silly that the possibility existed in my head. That's the problem with people like me who try to over-analyze things. 
Dont worry about it, it was a valid question to ask especially to things like this ^^. I'm kind of the same way tbh lol
Leonitus Featured By Owner Jun 1, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
The payment needs to be paid in full before work starts or before it's finished?
Before it starts but after I look through the references and description for the image.
Add a Comment: