May 31
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Dinosaurs, Creature Design, & People Commissions Available

:iconvcubestudios:
vcubestudios Featured By Owner May 31, 2018  Student Filmographer
Hello!

I am open for commissions. If you have a thing for palaeontological wonders, creature and character designs, illustrations of heroes and villains, I hope to be the one you call upon. Here doth be a sample of my past works, the kind of which I hope to offer to you.

Paleo-Art:
Paleo-Art: Smilodon Family Sketch by vcubestudios Paleo-Art: Brachiosaurus Altihorax by vcubestudios Paleo-Art: A Kings Last Hunt by vcubestudios
Creature Design:
Other: Old Kaiju Design by vcubestudios TMHOTW: Neotyrannus Veronis V3 by vcubestudios Spec-Evo: Elephant Boar by vcubestudios
Humans/ Humanoid
Fan-Art: Misty 2018 by vcubestudios TMHOTW: Random Explorer chick by vcubestudios Thatti by vcubestudios
Sketch: Nramba (The People of the Sun) by vcubestudios Commish: Lediblock2 pt1 by vcubestudios Smacklemore by vcubestudios

If you find value in the illustrative equivalent of a man's drunken ramblings on art, science and philosophical conundrums, have a look at this spreadsheet detailing my prices and terms of service and what not. Thank you for stopping by.

Commission Sheet 2018 by vcubestudios

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnibaha:
Nibaha Featured By Owner Jun 1, 2018  Student General Artist
neat.
:icongwiber49:
Gwiber49 Featured By Owner May 31, 2018  Hobbyist Filmographer
Do I need cash?
Nah. Just Paypal.
I don't have that.
If you're interested, send me a note. I may have an alternative solution.
Okay.
Add a Comment: