Closed to new replies
May 16
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Cheap Chibi/Fullbody Commissions Open~

:iconacid-black-cherry:
Acid-Black-Cherry Featured By Owner May 16, 2018   General Artist
hello~~~~ I'm reopening my commissions.....I accept both Paypal and Points although Paypal is preferred.....

Headshots:
Queen of Lust by Acid-Black-Cherry
:bulletgreen: 200  *+100  for a complex OC*// $2 USD *+ $ 1 USD for a complex OC*

Chibis:
Sing a Happy Song by Acid-Black-Cherry
:bulletgreen: 300  *+100  for a complex OC*// $3 USD *+ $ 1 USD for a complex OC*

Outfit designs:

Hide the Rum by Acid-Black-Cherry
:bulletgreen: 400  for a single outfit , 1,000  for a Spread (3 outfits)// $4 USD *+ $ 10 USD for a spread*

Full Body:
I can hear the bells by Acid-Black-Cherry
:bulletgreen: 500  *+100  for each additional character // $5 USD *+ $ 1 USD for each additional character*  -LIMIT OF 4 OCs-

So if you liked any of the examples that you've seen and would like to order one please go here for more information:  COMMISSION INFO **OPEN** 5 slots**Updated to include paypal prices**
RULES:

Bullet; Green Please comment below under the featured comment of the commission type you’d like with the required information filled in** 
Bullet; Green ONE SLOT PER PERSON, Slots are limited so this is first come, first served. Please note that I do have the right to refuse any commission if I'd like.
Bullet; Green PAYMENT WILL BE ASKED FOR ONCE THE COMMISSION IS COMPLETED......PLEASE DO NOT SEND THEM BEFORE. I will send a small screen cap of the completed art to prove the art has been completed and once payment is made you will receive the full unwatermarked picture~
I WILL DRAW:
Bullet; Green Opposite/Same Sex Couples
Bullet; Green NSFW *only applies to OCs 18 or over*
Bullet; Green Gift/

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: