Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Chibi OC KeyChain custom design 25 USD

:icontatianaonegina:
TatianaOnegina Featured By Owner May 8, 2018   Digital Artist
Hello, all!
I'm opening keychain chibi commissions.
I offer 300 dpi printable PNG file with your chibi OC (you would need to provide me with references of how your char looks).Theheight of the chibi is about 7,5 sm /3 inch but you can choseany other size you want.
I only work with PayPal, and only with 50% prepay from the customer.
Usually it took about 1 week to complete the art (but depends on how quickly you answer my notes: my working process consists of 3 steps - sketch - lineart - coloring and you would need to OK each step before I proceed to the next)
Sample: 
PNG files by TatianaOnegina
(I can make small different details on the back side of Keychain such as different colours of outfit or a bit different facial expression if you want)
+ 1 sample I will show you privately if you interested, PM me!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsheer-r:
SheeR-r Featured By Owner May 9, 2018  Hobbyist Filmographer
! wow Deviant Art even has this function, and seems quite developed! 
Wish great luck with ur commissions XD
TatianaOnegina Featured By Owner May 9, 2018   Digital Artist
thanks! actually  I had no idea ppl who follow me would e this advertising in the feed? xD sorry for the spam! 
Also, may be you don't know - DA forum has Job Offers threrad, where ppl who want to commission smth post their cases and wait for artists to comment = )
SheeR-r Featured By Owner May 9, 2018  Hobbyist Filmographer
There's no need to be sorry XD I think ur keychains are so adorable!
Yes, I really don't know! that's so incredible, I would browse those when given time for sure^w^ DA is so amaaaazing a place haha
TatianaOnegina Featured By Owner May 10, 2018   Digital Artist
to be honest I have account here for years but only really *discovered* the forum several month ago lol
SheeR-r Featured By Owner May 12, 2018  Hobbyist Filmographer
really XDDD nice of sharing this discovery! and I like ur recent commissions^w^ Very cute!<3
TatianaOnegina Featured By Owner Edited May 12, 2018   Digital Artist
I like your arts too and would SO commission you Heart  but I'm poor and need to earn money to repair my tablet's stand (right now I use big metal box with cookeys instead of the stand lol)
SheeR-r Featured By Owner May 13, 2018  Hobbyist Filmographer
Wow so good for you to say so! And yes, I'm pretty poor, too. 
idk what exactly does a tablet's stand do? I just put it on my desk in front of the PC...?
Anyway, wish both of us good luck XDDD
Add a Comment: