Animals, Monsters, Pet portraits, Creature design, Natural landscapes - personal or commercial

I can do a variety of animal-themed illustration for any need. Real animals or imaginary creatures drawn from descriptions, speculative evolution, monsters, realistic or stylized characters, landscapes & plants, or a drawing of your pet! Prices start at $20 for one detailed subject up to $100+ for a detailed scene with several subjects. Note me if you have an idea and I can let you know what it would cost. I do try to be reasonable! I take PayPal.

Serinaustran Steppe by Sheather888   Elefinches by Sheather888 Good Boys by Sheather888 Life and Death by Sheather888   Nasutoceratops by Sheather888 The Resplendent Sunshark by Sheather888   An Arachnophobe's Nightmare by Sheather888
Stormy Seas by Sheather888 Likes Long Walks on the Beach by Sheather888
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I would love to commission you for some upcoming monster art for a Monster Hunter project I have under wraps, but I don't really do PayPal unfortunately.
What do you use?
I only do debit for now
Hmm, while my funds are so low, they could double as an elephant' infrasonic mating calls, I will definitely consider you when commissioning art. This is some great examples of your work, and I have many good creatures I've made for you to try.