Help us move! (CHEAP ANIME AND CARTOONY STYLES!)

So my wife and I had to change our moving date due to some... bad circumstances. I don't want to go into detail, but we do need help in order to move.

My wife does commissions for anime/semi-realistic styled art. She draws just about anything and it would make her super happy if she could get some help.
Here's her info:
~* NocturnalHime's Commissions *~Hello Lovelies!
I finally wanted to make a journal featuring all my commissions, so yeah, I'm open for commissions! >u< I'm generally always open for commissions, unless said otherwise, so this will always be open! c:
==RULES/TOS==
:bulletgreen: I accept Paypal [USD only] or Points as a form of payment, All payments must be made BEFORE I begin your commission. Once paid, you will be added to my To do/Queue list. I give you an invoice through paypal once noted about commissions and confirmed. c:
:bulletpurple: Please,please, PLEASE read this before commissioning me, NocturnalHime's TERMS OF SERVICE  :bulletpurple:
==WHAT I WILL DRAW==
:bulletpink: Humans//Personas :bulletpink:
:bulletblue: Furries//Anthros//Kemonomimis :bulletblue:
:bulletpink: Original//Fan Characters <3 :bulletpink:
:bulletblue: Couples [Straight,Gay,Lesbi

Here's an example of each of her art!:
[COMM] A-doe-rable by NocturnalHime  Nova bounce Pagedoll [GIF] by NocturnalHime  Reincarnation Ascension by NocturnalHime  Spooky cutie [BATIM style] by NocturnalHime  [FA ICON] Toxicity by NocturnalHime  Pastel guts by NocturnalHime  Comm - Earth Elemental by NocturnalHime  Toxicity/Fursona 2017 ref by NocturnalHime  Spooky cutie by NocturnalHime  ~* Icon Commissions OPEN!!! *~ [PAYPAL/POINTS]Hey cuties! <3 
I've recently got into making icons and decided to start up icon commissions! I was super in love with pixel icons and how chibi they look, so I wanted to give my hand at making some! <3 
SO YEAH
Stand alone/Static/no Animation icon: 100 :points: or $1.00
Animated/Blinking icon: 200 :points: or $2.00
~:bulletpink:Examples:bulletpink:~
Alright, Alright, now I know it's not fun, but I have some rules! QwQ
~:bulletgreen:RULES:bulletgreen:~
:bulletblack: I must have a ref of your character/persona/whatever character you want made into an icon! 
:bulletblack: Please specify whether you're paying with paypal or points. 
:bulletblack: Once I accept, you may send the points / Dollar(s). c: FULL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BEFORE I CAN START THE COMMISSION.
:bulletblack: There are no slots/is open to an unlimited amount! ^-^ Just comment if you want one or message me via note! <3
[Bullet; Black] If the character has alot details on it, th

Here's my info (examples are in the journal)  Paypal + Points Commission Info! [OPEN]✨✧Sugar Coated Accident’s Commissions!!✧✨
Ey. So my commissions are open!
If a price seems too much, message me and I’ll discuss price negotiations with you.

If you are interested, please send me a note
or
e-mail me at: sca.commissions@gmail.com!!

!!PAYPAL & POINTS!!

~*~* RULES *~*~
MY TOS
PLEASE NOTE ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!
Dash Divider Dash Divider 
Yeah I

If you can't help, please spread it around. We can really use the help.
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In