Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

March 13

Replies: 0

Music composition, Vector art, 2D Pixel Art, Animation

Patt-Ytto Featured By Owner 4 days ago
Why not buy some music? Here are some of my latest commissions!

Visit my SoundCloud to listen to my demo reel:

Or listen to a few samples here on DeviantArt, more genres and songs in my gallery!
Pylo - The Ancestral Forest by Patt-Ytto Dwarfs in the Clouds by Patt-Ytto Winds of Phoenicia by Patt-Ytto At The Harbours by Patt-Ytto Sunrise Haze by Patt-Ytto The Brain by Patt-Ytto Stomach Town by Patt-Ytto

I offer pixel art services towards game design and decoration.

Griddles - Biohazard by Patt-Ytto Griddles - Bethona by Patt-Ytto Griddles - Breannin by Patt-Ytto Griddles - Blaze by Patt-Ytto Griddles - Sora by Patt-Ytto Griddles - Behania by Patt-Ytto Griddles - Blood by Patt-Ytto Gemmeum - Doll - Overhead by Patt-Ytto Gemmeum - Patt - Overhead by Patt-Ytto Flynn Fawzy Squat Sprite by Patt-Ytto Orc by Patt-Ytto
KP - Apple Market Mockup by Patt-Ytto KP - Kattelox Town Mockup by Patt-Ytto

I also do flash movies, animation, logos, and loops.

Rice Balls by Patt-Ytto MMLS Secret Santa 2011 by Patt-Ytto The Roll Stroll by Patt-Ytto

Mature Content

Cihll Sotry by Patt-Ytto

If you require so, i create Logos for websites/company/blog/youtube/etc.

Skumma Logo by Patt-Ytto The Seagull Yogurt Logo by Patt-Ytto Altadena Music Project Logo by Patt-Ytto Patt-Ytto's Logo by Patt-Ytto Click Mi Casa Logo by Patt-Ytto

I'm also a pretty good Vector Artist

My 100th Abduction - Characters by Patt-Ytto My 100th Abduction Logo (Twine Version) by Patt-Ytto PsyChorus by Patt-Ytto Saving The Damsel In Distress by Patt-Ytto Himiko Nova by Patt-Ytto Blaze for Griddles by Patt-Ytto

How about some graphic design?

False 100 Bill by Patt-Ytto IX Mayan Art Exposition Poster by Patt-Ytto La Cava Del Vasco Drink Menu by Patt-Ytto Battle of the Bands Poster by Patt-Ytto

And for dessert, some tasty photomanipulation.

Salvia by Patt-Ytto Manita de Gato by Patt-Ytto Yo Soy - I am - Io Sono by Patt-Ytto   With Amour And Less Than Three by Patt-Ytto

Some details about me. My name is Karimn and i'm glad to be of service.

You'll find my services to be responsible, punctual, highly organized, trustworthy and efficient. I am quite fun to work with, so you will find in me more than just an artist looking for a job, but someone you can trust and rely on to keep your graphical worries at bay.

I hope my products are of your liking, and i guarantee you'll be most certainly pleased.

Finally, thank you for taking the time to go through the rain of demonstrations i've just dropped on you. I hope you found something you liked, and if you did, you can contact me at:

My Deviantart Account
My Twitter
My email

Looking forward to be of service!

Devious Comments (Add yours)

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: