Closed to new replies
March 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

NSFW Comics Written and Drawn for You!

:iconsexyversecomics:
SexyverseComics Featured By Owner Mar 13, 2018
Need a comic written and drawn for you? Afraid of getting burned by unreliable artists? Want to see your dream come to life?

I can help you with that.

I run Sexyverse Comics and I have written hundreds of comic pages with an ever growing fanbase. I also write for NSFW games as well. I organize and keep content coming out consistently and I can do that for you.

Cost
I charge a writer's fee of $30 per page. I will find a comic artist and whatever they charge will be added to the cost to you. For example, if an artist charges $50 per page then the total for you will be $80. This covers the writing, finding an artist and organization, and the art for that page. Pages will be in color, if you want to pay less then I can find cheaper artists or have pages done in black and white.

Here are some things to keep in mind before contacting me:

-I can do vanilla easily but when it comes to fetishes, I have a small list of ones that I'm comfortable doing. Furry, trap, gay/lesbian, futa, and youth are the kinds I am comfortable writing. If you have any questions, let me know.

-If I need to do research then I will do so to better understand the subject. We can go over a summary and story and length.

-If there's a specific artist or style you want, then let me know and I will see what I can do. Otherwise I will find an artist that best fits your needs and budget.

-We can work out a schedule and find an appropriate artist. Due to scheduling there may be a possibility that an artist cannot always commit. If that were to happen then I would find a replacement or we can go over alternatives such as giving the artist more time.

-Communication is key and you will have the final say in everything. I am always checking my email and reply as soon as I can. I expect the same from you. If you are willing to give me more control then less input from you is needed but you will always be up to date on progress.

-You will get WIPs and scripts as soon as possible.

-All pages will be posted on my Patreon and online galleries. If you wish to keep it private then there will be an additional $10 per page. You can promote the comic any way you want as long as credit is given to me and the artist.

-Be reasonable in your expectations. I have little tolerance for aggressive or overly nitpicky people or those that have trouble understanding the complexity in creating a comic. If I feel there is a need to cut ties then I will do so and refund you for the current commissioned page.

-Do not ask for refunds when the page is done. You won't get it. The sooner you ask for a refund the easier it is to fulfill.

-If I cannot get your page done for any reason then you can ask for a refund. I will normally be the first to offer this but if we can work something out then that is preferred.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: