Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
March 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Cheap Anime/Chibi icons/pagedolls/busts etc! PAYPAL+ POINTS ACCEPTED!

:iconrairechu:
Rairechu Featured By Owner Mar 13, 2018  Student General Artist
Looking for some cute anime/chibi/semi-realism art?

My wifey, NocturnalHime , has car bills coming up and could use some financial help. She's taking commissions for anime/semi-realistic styled art! She draws just about anything and it would make her super happy if she could get some help.
Here's her info:
~* NocturnalHime's Commissions *~Hello Lovelies!
I finally wanted to make a journal featuring all my commissions, so yeah, I'm open for commissions! >u< I'm generally always open for commissions, unless said otherwise, so this will always be open! c:
==RULES/TOS==
:bulletgreen: I accept Paypal [USD only] or Points as a form of payment, All payments must be made BEFORE I begin your commission. Once paid, you will be added to my To do/Queue list. I give you an invoice through paypal once noted about commissions and confirmed. c:
:bulletpurple: Please,please, PLEASE read this before commissioning me, NocturnalHime's TERMS OF SERVICE  :bulletpurple:
==WHAT I WILL DRAW==
:bulletpink: Humans//Personas :bulletpink:
:bulletblue: Furries//Anthros//Kemonomimis :bulletblue:
:bulletpink: Original//Fan Characters <3 :bulletpink:
:bulletblue: Couples [Straight,Gay,Lesbi

Here's an example of each of her art!:
[COMM] A-doe-rable by NocturnalHime  Nova bounce Pagedoll [GIF] by NocturnalHime  Reincarnation Ascension by NocturnalHime  Spooky cutie [BATIM style] by NocturnalHime  [FA ICON] Toxicity by NocturnalHime  Pastel guts by NocturnalHime  Comm - Earth Elemental by NocturnalHime  Toxicity/Fursona 2017 ref by NocturnalHime  Spooky cutie by NocturnalHime  ~* Icon Commissions OPEN!!! *~ [PAYPAL/POINTS]Hey cuties! <3 
I've recently got into making icons and decided to start up icon commissions! I was super in love with pixel icons and how chibi they look, so I wanted to give my hand at making some! <3 
SO YEAH
Stand alone/Static/no Animation icon: 100 :points: or $1.00
Animated/Blinking icon: 200 :points: or $2.00
~:bulletpink:Examples:bulletpink:~
Alright, Alright, now I know it's not fun, but I have some rules! QwQ
~:bulletgreen:RULES:bulletgreen:~
:bulletblack: I must have a ref of your character/persona/whatever character you want made into an icon! 
:bulletblack: Please specify whether you're paying with paypal or points. 
:bulletblack: Once I accept, you may send the points / Dollar(s). c: FULL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BEFORE I CAN START THE COMMISSION.
:bulletblack: There are no slots/is open to an unlimited amount! ^-^ Just comment if you want one or message me via note! <3
[Bullet; Black] If the character has alot details on it, th

If you can't help, then please spread it around!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: