EMERGENCY COMMISSIONS (I need a place to live)

Hello, my situation in Venezuela has gotten harder and harder. 
In late news, i have gone homeless...just like that, in only hours... If affording food was hard, now i have no place to live.
My current situation is this: 
A neighbour has gone out of the country, and left her house alone. She allowed me to stay UNTIL AUGUST, because that's the date she will return, and SELL the house to leave permanently out of the country. 
The price of the house is: 15.000$
Can i make it? I do not know... that's a LOT of money.
But if a don't... i may as well be in the streets already. I need to try my hardest to make it.

If you want to help me, you can take a commission spot, donate a kofi, or just spread the word  so more people knows about the situation.

EMERGENCY Commissions OPEN (Updated 11-03)Hello, my situation in Venezuela has gotten harder and harder.
In late news, i have gone homeless...just like that, in only hours... If affording food was hard, now i have no place to live.
My current situation is this:
A neighbour has gone out of the country, and left her house alone. She allowed me to stay UNTIL AUGUST, because that's the date she will return, and SELL the house to leave permanently out of the country.
The price of the house is: 15.000$
Can i make it? I do not know... that's a LOT of money.
But if a don't... i may as well be in the streets already. I need to try my hardest to make it.
If you want to help me, you can take a commission spot, donate a kofi, or just spread the word  so more people knows about the situation.
What I do:
🍓 Semi Chibis and chibis
🍓 Female/Male
🍓 I take Fan Arts, Originals, yaoi, shojo, yuri, nekos, nudes
🍓 If you dont see here what you want, ask me.
🍓

Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello MichelleKoilover,

In an effort to allow all threads equal exposure, we do not allow threads to be "bumped" (leaving a comment or reply to move a thread to the start of the forum page) and as a result, your thread will be closed today.

We hope you continue to use our forums to interact with your peers but please refrain from bumping in the future!