Closed to new replies
March 10
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4
:iconeijinet:
Eijinet Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2018
Commissions open!

I am accepting commissions for drawings, whether in a somewhat realistic style like the comics or more stylized for the manga.
these values are for the delivery of the drawings through a digital file in high resolution.
In the image I put caricatures, but I can do characters as well, so if you have an OC that you would like to see in my line, or some character of which you are a fan, feel free to ask for it on your commission.

For commissions you can not use commercially, or for any profit purpose.If someone has a business and is interested in placing an order, just contact me and I will pass a budget.

To contact us, either for an order or to hire for some service:
gustavogcmelo@gmail.com

For payment, I work with paypal and charge at least 50% in advance.

Commissions open by Eijinet

Devious Comments

:iconjenfruzz:
JenFruzz Featured By Owner Mar 13, 2018  Hobbyist Photographer
Hello Eijinet,

In an effort to allow all threads equal exposure, we do not allow threads to be "bumped" (leaving a comment or reply to move a thread to the start of the forum page) and as a result, your thread will be closed today.

We hope you continue to use our forums to interact with your peers but please refrain from bumping in the future!
Eijinet Featured By Owner Mar 13, 2018
Eijinet Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2018
Fazendo alguns testes de pintura com o Goku by Eijinet   Commission Miss Marvel version color by Eijinet
Eijinet Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2018
Caue capeta by Eijinet    Carnadraw 4 Sombrio by Eijinet      Desenho que fiz da Eleven de Stranger Things by Eijinet
Add a Comment: