Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
February 14
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

***Commissions Closing Soon*** Updated to lower prices!

:iconravemajestic:
RaveMajestic Featured By Owner Edited Feb 14, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Because it is the middle of the month, I have decided to lower prices for commissions with 50 cents/40Points being the lowest! Please check my journal out! 
  ~~*COMMISSIONS {OPEN}*~~!UPDATE!
LOWERED PRICES!!!
   he who must not be named Pink Planet EmoticonI really wanna do some commissions!!! Please send me a note or comment if you are interested or have any questions!Pink Planet Emoticonhe who must not be named 
Read through everything carefully!
:smcmoonstick:I will allow 2 commissions at a time and put another 3 on a waiting list. If you are on the waiting list when I close I will still do your commission past closing.:smcmoonstick:  
Bisexual Pride Flag Shooting Star WILL BE OPEN UNTIL: FEBRUARY 28, 2018Bisexual Pride Flag Shooting Star 
I will extend if no commissions are requested. 
 .:Mini moon n star:. I do mostly anime/manga work in various s

If it's not a commission you want please help out and donate! Go to my page-> blackravenearth.deviantart.com… and click that donate button! Arrow left Donate 5 or more points and get an animated icon of your choice!!! Arrow right My goal is to get a core membership to change my name to make it more linkable to my webtoons account as I will be spending a lot of time there, I feel like doing this would allow me to put up more content here as well :)  
Toxic Babe by blackravenearth   Neo by blackravenearth Natalie::OC Contest Entry by blackravenearth    Bulbasaur Cutie by blackravenearth   Bulbasaur??? by blackravenearth   ::Icon Contest Entry:: love by blackravenearth   Best Friend by blackravenearth  

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: