Closed to new replies
February 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Art Commission (4$-7$)

:iconpeguri:
Peguri Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018  Hobbyist
kaomoji set 1 9/19 by megaman5000First of all I wanna thank you for reading this  kaomoji set 1 9/19 by megaman5000
Coffee Pot Terrarium by spectrum-chanHeart And thank you so much for those that help me with the price advice Heart  Coffee Pot Terrarium by spectrum-chan

little star by DiegoVainillaI also have sketch commission if you are interested  little star by DiegoVainilla
little star by DiegoVainillaCheap Sketch Commission (open) little star by DiegoVainilla

I know I already post this for forum because it is available in points and paypal so im posting it here too :D

But I think because I put too much tumbnails on the previous post I couldnt put my arts on it ;-;

But here I think it should works~

#28 RQ DaintyNeko by Peguri #21 AT -Ochaiie- by Peguri #15 RQ Ekuo by Peguri #29 RQ Wuskis by Peguri

there are more than this info here tbh Im having problem copying from my journal ;-;
I you guys want to see the full commission info please look here  Heart  Commission Info (Open)   yay I finally open for commissions~ 
First of all I wanna thank you for reading this 
:heart: And thank you so much for those that help me with the price advice :heart: 
I also have sketch commission if you are interested 
Cheap Sketch Commission (open)
Emoji31 by Emoji-icon My Terms and Condition~ Emoji31 by Emoji-icon
cactus pixel emoticon by tontoh I have rights to refuse you if you didn't follow the rulescactus pixel emoticon by tontoh
Emoji07 by Emoji-icon What I Can Draw Emoji07 by Emoji-icon
-[i]: sprout pixel by blushbunHuman/oid
[i]: sprout pixel by blushbunKemonomimi
[i]: sprout pixel by blushbunAnthro (still ne
  Heart

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: