[Commisson] Looking For Someone Who Can Write Strange Stories

(NSFW POST WARNING)

Hi, I'm looking for a writer to commisson. Someone who is open to writing smutty ideas that will probably seem strange to most, ideally people who have written strange material themselves.

The type of writing I want generally involve things like superpowers, body transformation, extreme violence along with other weird, unconventional themes that are likely NSFW and involve other various fetishes as well.

To be 100% clear, I am not interested in your writing credentials nor am I looking for a professional, I'm only looking for people who want to write what I'm looking for and are familiar with writing niche, fictional fetishes themselves and frankly if any of this seem iffy or off-putting to you, then it probably won't work out. But if you're interested, dm me directly, let me know your pricing, what you've written, and what you're not willing to write. Hope we can chat soon! :)

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN ART/DRAWING RELATED POST, ANYONE WHO ASKS WILL BE IGNORED OR BLOCKED!
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oooh I can write strange stories! depending on what your definition of strange is :)
Hi i would love to work with you ,here is some example of my work :) (Smile)

Commissionp3 by enzoZkatsuragi       Commission for Gir-Pool Senpai (A startuday night) by enzoZkatsuragi   Sister Of Battle Imagifier by enzoZkatsuragi     Silent King by enzoZkatsuragi   Maid knights (Commission) by enzoZkatsuragi       Salamander infiltrators Tim by enzoZkatsuragi     Plusefire Fiora by enzoZkatsuragi      Eclipse Leona by enzoZkatsuragi  Commission for the epic (ExpungedData) (Ambull) by enzoZkatsuragi   Commission for Hada Freeblade by enzoZkatsuragi  
Hi! I am a writer who's very interested in this job. I can write about pretty much everything, and many of my ideas are extremely strange. If you could send me a note with more information on this job, I will reply as soon as possible. (NOTE: If you need anymore information, such as my writing, check my Wattpad out @writingroyalty2025). Thanks!
Hello! I'm interested in writing for you! If you can send me a note we can discuss details.