Job Opportunity- Illustrator/Sketch Artist Needed

This person will work with the founder of Reef, a leading Surf brand.  We are looking for someone that has the artistic ability to turn very rough sketches/ideas and turn them into a drawing that has 3D weight and looks.  They will take the founder’s ideas and turn them into something real. Must be able to draw by hand.

If you are a cartoonist, designer, artist, or illustrator this may be for you. 

Flexible work schedule, part-time to full-time position. Remote work is possible, but this position is based out of San Diego, California.  

If you are interested, please send your contact information and portfolio.

Comments106
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, my name is Diego and I can do the work you need, I am a graphic designer, professional comic artist freelance, digital illustrator and I also work as a character designer, you can see my work in the social media links, I also attach a small sample of my Graphic work in various styles: American comic, vector drawing, Japanese manga, newspaper style humorous vignette and illustrations for children's stories. I work with the following payment methods: Paypal, Western Union and international bank transfer. I am very strict, respectful and disciplined with work and delivery dates because the client pays for that, I can also adapt to any comic style that the client wants and I guarantee a totally professional job.

Artstation profile: www.artstation.com/diegomantil…

Behance: www.behance.net/damnartistbe7c

Deviantart: www.deviantart.com/damnartista…

Instagram: damnartista79

E- mail: damnartista79@gmail.com

I am at your service for whatever you need, best regards.

Batman Vintage old magazine texture by damnartista79   Elefante a color RGB firmado por el artista-min by damnartista79   ELEFANTE HIND DEFINITIVO FORNEO con firma by damnartista79   4 DEF-min by damnartista79     Cover to the single Comic of Borrador band by damnartista79   The Batman Page 2 by damnartista79   The Man of Steel by damnartista79   Baby Yoda by damnartista79   Black Widow Vs Taskmaster by damnartista79   Joker by damnartista79   BATMAN VS BANE A COLOR by damnartista79   THOR by damnartista79   Mazinger Z by damnartista79   Daredevil by damnartista79   Gotham on flames by damnartista79  
Hello! I share some examples of my drawings, I have a mixed style between caroon and anime / manga, I hope you like it, any questions I am at your service! 
PRICES: 
BUST: $ 20 
HALF BODY: $ 30 
FULL BODY: $ 40 
Extra character + $ 15
svsv F by NUBY98   Guts Y Kratos by NUBY98   C1 by NUBY98   C2 by NUBY98   guy F by NUBY98   Shinf by NUBY98   Couple Comm by NUBY98   Abby Oc Fma F2 by NUBY98   COMMISSION ASUNA OC BNHA LOGO AND NAME - copia by NUBY98   original wano character 1 desenfoque MANO by NUBY98   Mandy Fan Art F by NUBY98   MARINA fF by NUBY98   naruto 2 F by NUBY98   Luffy Rage 4 by NUBY98   See U Space Cowgirl... by NUBY98   Commission Potrait! 2 by NUBY98   Zagreo 2 by NUBY98   Personajes Aventureros Comision!  by NUBY98   Kaneda 1 F by NUBY98   Kaneda 2 F by NUBY98   AANG Y OMI logo by NUBY98  
Hello!

I know this post is older, but I would love to do this type of work consistently, and I hope you will consider me if the spot hasn't been filled.
I am a multidisciplinary artist, and can draft, draw realism, and fabricate. I can 100% make projects that look 3D.
Here's some of my relevant work.

Pet Portrait - Commission for E Musnicky by AshSomethingArt Posed with Drapery - Charcoal Study by AshSomethingArt Hrafn Mjollnir- Choker Amulet- Sketch Vs. Complete by AshSomethingArt
Jinnie-to-commission-for-somethingsomethingdiscord by Jiniee   Bel Copy` by Jiniee   Vist my page for more and note me if you're interested ! ^^
Hi,

Read your ad. My name is Douglas and I am a freelance artist, you can see some of my comic book work here: www.facebook.com/media/set/?se…

Star Wars type of content I have illustrated: www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi…
www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi…
www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10…

I do illustrations and realism also, or other traditional medims.

If you like my work feel free to respond, I am open for discussions.

Thank you!

Douglas Freeman
www.rnabrand.com
Hi, my name is Jeff. I'm an illustrator. I do semi-realistic/stylized illustrations. I'm interested on your project. Here are some samples of my work.

Vampire Gaze by jeffsar   Rathalos by jeffsar   Fem Char 50 Chunli by jeffsar   Fem Char 19 (poison Ivy) Final by jeffsar   Alwina by jeffsar  
Hi there, my name is Gabriel I'm interested in your offer.
Here are some of my works:

Future Gohan by BRAINandFAT Cassidy by BRAINandFAT Junkrat color by BRAINandFAT

Mature Content

Julie Walker /The Return of the Living Dead/ Color by BRAINandFAT
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON by BRAINandFAT BEHIND THE MASKS by BRAINandFAT
Maui Fanart by BRAINandFAT Mad Max's Villains Poster by BRAINandFAT

Here is my gallery:

brainandfat.deviantart.com/gal…

And here you have my price guide:

brainandfat.deviantart.com/

Hope you like my art, I'll be waiting for your reply.

See ya!
Hello!
I'm writing to apply for the job position as an illustrator/ cartoonist for your project!

Portfolio:
Cargo Girl Clothed (commission) by HVasya   Cargo Girl 1 (commission) by HVasya   Mitt by HVasya   Figgaro by HVasya   Fabio by HVasya   Blobb by HVasya   Character Yokon by HVasya   Bangalore-Apex Legends fanart by HVasya   Baki The Grappler by HVasya   Dragon storm by HVasya   Dragon storm by HVasya   Yoh Asakura-Shaman King by HVasya   Practice coneptart by HVasya   Sarah by HVasya   Alex Cd by HVasya  

Thank you for taking the time and consideration to look over my application and portfolio. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Vasi

Email: halaicuvasile@gmail.com
Instagram: sushininjaa
You mean it can range from part-time to full-time or it can progress from part-time to a full-time job?

footprint: by johnchalos   inktober: found cry by johnchalos   inktober: the crow by johnchalos   sketchbook: texture study tone by johnchalos   ballpoint pen sketch: tree by johnchalos   Crux by John Chalos by johnchalos  
Hi i would love to work with you ,here is some example of my work :) (Smile)

Commissionp3 by enzoZkatsuragi       Commission for Gir-Pool Senpai (A startuday night) by enzoZkatsuragi   Sister Of Battle Imagifier by enzoZkatsuragi     Silent King by enzoZkatsuragi   Maid knights (Commission) by enzoZkatsuragi   VI in hoodie (Commission ) by enzoZkatsuragi       Salamander infiltrators Tim by enzoZkatsuragi     Plusefire Fiora by enzoZkatsuragi      Eclipse Leona by enzoZkatsuragi         Commission for Hada Freeblade by enzoZkatsuragi  
Interested in the project
contact me at jarrod3bezzina@gmail.com

Super Mask Fighter painting by jarrodSHUJINbezzina   Project Albhari Level Art-Environment Concept Art by jarrodSHUJINbezzina   Project Albhari Level Art-Environment Concept Art by jarrodSHUJINbezzina   Ben 10 Classic Character Redesigns by jarrodSHUJINbezzina   Ghostfreak villain - Redesign by jarrodSHUJINbezzina  
hello I'm interested in the project that you offer
here are some examples of the illustrations I worked on

Myth by panjibagusp Meg Turney by panjibagusp Maddog by panjibagusp

if my style is what you need
maybe I can help you with your project
feel free to contact me anytime
Hi! If you're still interested in looking for artists and fine with a remote position (I'm based in new York), please check out my portfolio and send me an email!
Angela@AngelaRizza.com / AngelaRizza.com / Instagram CanvasBird
Kaiju in the Fire by AngelaRizza   Little Wolf Tattoo Logo by AngelaRizza   Carp In The Kelp by AngelaRizza   Black Cockatoo by AngelaRizza   Aureate by AngelaRizza   Flourish by AngelaRizza   Deaths-Head Moth by AngelaRizza   Bone Picker by AngelaRizza   Tipsy Turaco by AngelaRizza  
Hello! I am a Concept & Illustrator Artist, i draw almost everything except for mecha. I am interested for this splendid job opportunity. Shown below are artwork and art-style. Here is my portfolio: www.deviantart.com/cham98/gall…

My email: cham.arts98@gmail.com.
Thank you.

My Original Character Portrait Illustration: Fenna by cham98  My another OC: Ruo by cham98

Bust: $40
Gusion Fanart from Mobile Legends Game by cham98 Lighting expirement by cham98 Portrait quick practice by cham98   Nico Robin Fanart by cham98 My 1st Art Work Commission by cham98

Halfbody: $55

My Fairy Original Character: Frey by cham98  Uchiha Itachi fanart by cham98   Nima DTIYS Fanart by cham98
Hey I'm really interested on this work 

Lmartinezbenja96@gmail.com

www.artstation.com/yovirosoon

Big Wolf by Yoviro--Soon   Fighting Mechanics - Character design by Yoviro--Soon   DnD character by Yoviro--Soon   Laura by Yoviro--Soon   Korvo by Yoviro--Soon   Vic and Laura by Yoviro--Soon   Dune Cover Art by Yoviro--Soon   Princess and Guard - Variations by Yoviro--Soon   Laura by Yoviro--Soon   Among Us Fan Art by Yoviro--Soon   Everyone is Red in Among Us - Among Us Fan Art by Yoviro--Soon  
hello I do character designs, I'm interested, I share my work

westerlund.nmb@gmail.com 
www.deviantart.com/westerlund-…  
Sketch / Character Design by westerlund-art  Character Design by westerlund-art  Sketch / Character Design by westerlund-art  Sketch / Character Design by westerlund-art  Dog Portrait by westerlund-art  comicsheet by westerlund-art Character Design / Cat by westerlund-art Grayscale by westerlund-art Character Design by westerlund-art
Hello there,

My name's Kira. I'm an artist with experiences in making characters & illustrations for card games, table top games, indie games, book artworks, book covers and any personal projects that needs some kinds of landscape or character artwork.

Here're some of my samples, you can check out more in my gallery:
Commission - Sith Lady Character Illustration by KiraLNG   Commission - Sci-fi Scientist Character Design by KiraLNG   Knight on horseback by KiraLNG
Wasteland Survivor by KiraLNG   Commission - Kenku Fanart by KiraLNG
 The prices range from $10 up for sketch and $55 up for colored. If interested, you can check out my full prices list, work process & other information here: 
PayPal Commission OPEN for Xmas and New Year 2021Hello everyone! The year of 2020 was insane but it's almost over now, I hope you're safe and taking care of yourself. For better or worse, a new year is comingMerry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!****PAYPAL COMMISSION OPEN FOR CHRISTMAS 2020 AND NEW YEAR 2021,Hello everyone, my name is Kira, I'm a professional illustrator, with 5 years of experiences working with video game, card game & table-top game projects, as well as private commissions ranges from D&D campaign arts to personal gifts .My arts focused on semi-realistic/realistic characters and environment backgrounds, I can do face portrait, pin-up or a fully rendered scene with characters and background and storytelling. I can do gore & NSFW arts but I do prefer drawing characters in clothes (lol). You can check out my gallery to have a more specific idea about my art style.I can do fan arts and original characters based on your description.Fluent English communication, so you can be sure that I get your idea & reflect it properly on the art work.Extremely responsive to notes & e-mails.EXPERIENCES:Character artist for Final Fortress V2 - A tower-defense mobile game for Android and iOSIllustrator for Laboratory Mayhem - A trading card game which I'm responsible for making illustrations for the cardsConcept artist - Character artist for Savage Mojo's Suzerain - Table-top game which I did the character designs, sketches and linearts for scenes using in the gameIllustrator for NISEI's Netrunner - A fan-funding reboot of the popular card game Android: Netrunner, which I did the re-designs as well as illustrations to be used on cards and playmatsIllustrator for Inspiring Games' Legends Untold - Fantasy card game which I do illustrations and sometime character designs to be used on cards***************************************WORK POLICIES:For each artwork I'll take half of the payments after I've done the first sketch for your assurance, the rest will be paid after the final preview (lower resolution with watermark); after that I'll send the final full-resolution image.There will be a maximum of 5 previews including the initial sketch, if the work takes longer than usual and more previews are needed, an additional fee will be required depending on the size of the projectDiscounts for big commission (4+ images)Payments will be deliver via my Paypal: : lan.nguyen.hnn@gmail.com Feel free to send a note, or contact me via my email: lan.nguyen.hnn@gmail.com ********************SAMPLES & PRICES: (noted: prices are listed in US dollars)1 - Non-background assets:Characters with no background or very simple designed backgrounds, these works are mostly revolved around game projects. If you have the need of a character cut out for your project please check these samples below A background that is considered simple means it doesn't show a specific scene but rather colors/textures or some hints of the scene like some trees or some rocks. In other words, as long as the background isn't a fully defined environment piece itself (a category which you can find the prices below). -------------------------------------------------------------CHARACTER SKETCHES/LINE-ARTS: $10 - $45, - $10/character for sketches/rough designs , - $20/character for refined line arts ,- $45/image for illustration line arts (a scene with characters and background) ************************PORTRAIT (COLORED): 1 face portrait + simple/no background: $55Items/Logo/Other small game assets (fully-colored): $55,******HALF-BODY CHARACTER ART: 1 character, waist or knee up shot + simple/no background: $85,******FULL BODY CHARACTER ART (1 Full body character +- Simple gadgets/beasts/sidekicks.. + simple/no background): $105,*******2) IllustrationFully rendered paintings with characters, scenery, story telling, landscape paintings etc... -------------------------------------------------------BACKGROUND ENVIRONMENT/SCENERY: - Natural scene (a forest, a cave, mountains with a castle from afar...): $95- Artificial scene (a sci-fi city, an apocalyptic hallway, inside a building...): $105Landscape/scenery/background environmental shots without any main characters,,,*****HALF-BODY CHARACTER ILLUSTRATION - $115 (knee-up or waist-up character with background environment)Knee-up or waist-up shot of 1 main character with background environment; prices range depends on the level of background details. Might include pets/monster/sidekick/some kinds of supporting character with an additional cost,*****FULL BODY CHARACTER ILLUSTRATION - $145 (Full body character with background environment)My best-selling type of commission: 1 full body main character with background environment; prices range depends on the level of background details. Might include pets/monster/sidekick/some kinds of supporting character with an additional cost,******GROUP ILLUSTRATION - $230 (2 or more full/half body characters in a background environment)2 or more main characters with background environment; prices range depends on the level of background details, and of course, the number of people in the group.,,,*****That's it for now! Thank you for your timeTake care and best regards!FEEL FREE TO SEND ME NOTES OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AT : LAN.NGUYEN.HNN@GMAIL.COM

Feel free to send a note or contact me directly at: lan.nguyen.hnn@gmail.com
Hello, I'm not local but I'm interested with your offer.
I'm a multimedia artist with experience in graphic design and desktop publishing.

My DA gallery: www.deviantart.com/shocker-the…
YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/shockerthest…
I’m interested! Here’s my work and info!
iropagis.artstation.com

Reach me on Discord for any questions. Iro#7223
Liquidtribeportfolio by pathsleeve   I am not local but would be keen to contribute to working ideas as they suit you if I suit you. A PNG of a publisher page. tx
Hi i would love to work with you ,here is some example of my work :) (Smile)

Commissionp3 by enzoZkatsuragi       Commission for Gir-Pool Senpai (A startuday night) by enzoZkatsuragi   Sister Of Battle Imagifier by enzoZkatsuragi     Silent King by enzoZkatsuragi   Maid knights (Commission) by enzoZkatsuragi   Commission for Methose (winter) by enzoZkatsuragi     Salamander infiltrators Tim by enzoZkatsuragi     Plusefire Fiora by enzoZkatsuragi      Eclipse Leona by enzoZkatsuragi