Looking for Pulp Adventure Cover Art

I am an editor at the upcoming Indie Magazine "Cliffhanger", where we publish short Adventure Fiction and genre nonfic. We are looking for cover art for our inaugural issue. We need something that conveys a sense of action and adventure. Something like the covers of the old pulp magazines, Adventure, Argosy, Top Notch, and Doc Savage. Think Indiana Jones or The Mummy. 

Please reply/DM if interested. 

You time is appreciated.

Cliffhangermagazine.blogspot.com
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I leave you some examples of the works, they are half cartoon and half manga / anime style. I hope you like it 🙂

Prices: BUST: $ 20
HALF BODY: $ 30
FULL BODY: $ 40
+EXTRA CHARACTER +$15
+BACKGROUND +$20
Zagreo 2 by NUBY98   See U Space Cowgirl... by NUBY98   Shinf by NUBY98   guy F by NUBY98   Abby Oc Fma F2 by NUBY98   Couple Comm by NUBY98   original wano character 1 desenfoque MANO by NUBY98   COMMISSION ASUNA OC BNHA LOGO AND NAME - copia by NUBY98   MARINA fF by NUBY98   Mandy Fan Art F by NUBY98   naruto 2 F by NUBY98   Luffy Rage 4 by NUBY98  
Hi i would love to work with you ,here is some example of my work :) (Smile)

Commissionp3 by enzoZkatsuragi       Commission for Gir-Pool Senpai (A startuday night) by enzoZkatsuragi   Sister Of Battle Imagifier by enzoZkatsuragi     Silent King by enzoZkatsuragi   Maid knights (Commission) by enzoZkatsuragi   Commission for Methose (winter) by enzoZkatsuragi     Salamander infiltrators Tim by enzoZkatsuragi     Plusefire Fiora by enzoZkatsuragi      Eclipse Leona by enzoZkatsuragi        
Hello there,

My name's Kira. I'm an artist with experiences in making characters & illustrations for card games, table top games, indie games, book artworks, book covers and any personal projects that needs some kinds of landscape or character artwork. I've done a number of book covers, with and without designed texts. I'm interested in your project

Here're some of my samples, you can check out more in my gallery:
Commission - Sith Lady Character Illustration by KiraLNG   Commission - Sci-fi Scientist Character Design by KiraLNG   Knight on Horseback by KiraLNG
Wasteland Survivor by KiraLNG   The Witcher Queen by KiraLNG
The prices range from $10 up for sketch and $45 up for colored
If interested, you can check out my full prices list, work process & other information here: 
PayPal Commission OPEN for Xmas and New Year 2021Hello everyone! The year of 2020 was insane but it's almost over now, I hope you're safe and taking care of yourself. For better or worse, a new year is comingMerry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!****PAYPAL COMMISSION OPEN FOR CHRISTMAS 2020 AND NEW YEAR 2021,Hello everyone, my name is Kira, I'm a professional illustrator, with 5 years of experiences working with video game, card game & table-top game projects, as well as private commissions ranges from D&D campaign arts to personal gifts .My arts focused on semi-realistic/realistic characters and environment backgrounds, I can do face portrait, pin-up or a fully rendered scene with characters and background and storytelling. I can do gore & NSFW arts but I do prefer drawing characters in clothes (lol). You can check out my gallery to have a more specific idea about my art style.I can do fan arts and original characters based on your description.Fluent English communication, so you can be sure that I get your idea & reflect it properly on the art work.Extremely responsive to notes & e-mails.EXPERIENCES:Character artist for Final Fortress V2 - A tower-defense mobile game for Android and iOSIllustrator for Laboratory Mayhem - A trading card game which I'm responsible for making illustrations for the cardsConcept artist - Character artist for Savage Mojo's Suzerain - Table-top game which I did the character designs, sketches and linearts for scenes using in the gameIllustrator for NISEI's Netrunner - A fan-funding reboot of the popular card game Android: Netrunner, which I did the re-designs as well as illustrations to be used on cards and playmatsIllustrator for Inspiring Games' Legends Untold - Fantasy card game which I do illustrations and sometime character designs to be used on cards***************************************WORK POLICIES:For each artwork I'll take half of the payments after I've done the first sketch for your assurance, the rest will be paid after the final preview (lower resolution with watermark); after that I'll send the final full-resolution image.There will be a maximum of 5 previews including the initial sketch, if the work takes longer than usual and more previews are needed, an additional fee will be required depending on the size of the projectDiscounts for big commission (4+ images)Payments will be deliver via my Paypal: : lan.nguyen.hnn@gmail.com Feel free to send a note, or contact me via my email: lan.nguyen.hnn@gmail.com ********************SAMPLES & PRICES: (noted: prices are listed in US dollars)1 - Non-background assets:Characters with no background or very simple designed backgrounds, these works are mostly revolved around game projects. If you have the need of a character cut out for your project please check these samples below A background that is considered simple means it doesn't show a specific scene but rather colors/textures or some hints of the scene like some trees or some rocks. In other words, as long as the background isn't a fully defined environment piece itself (a category which you can find the prices below). -------------------------------------------------------------CHARACTER SKETCHES/LINE-ARTS: $10 - $45, - $10/character for sketches/rough designs , - $15/character for refined line arts ,- $30/image for illustration line arts (a scene with characters and background) ************************PORTRAIT (COLORED): 1 face portrait + simple/no background: $45Items/Logo/Other small game assets (fully-colored): $45,******HALF-BODY CHARACTER ART: 1 character, waist or knee up shot + simple/no background: $75,******FULL BODY CHARACTER ART (1 Full body character +- Simple gadgets/beasts/sidekicks.. + simple/no background): $95,*******2) IllustrationFully rendered paintings with characters, scenery, story telling, landscape paintings etc... -------------------------------------------------------BACKGROUND ENVIRONMENT/SCENERY: - Natural scene (a forest, a cave, mountains with a castle from afar...): $95- Artificial scene (a sci-fi city, an apocalyptic hallway, inside a building...): $105Landscape/scenery/background environmental shots without any main characters,,,*****HALF-BODY CHARACTER ILLUSTRATION - $105 (knee-up or waist-up character with background environment)Knee-up or waist-up shot of 1 main character with background environment; prices range depends on the level of background details. Might include pets/monster/sidekick/some kinds of supporting character with an additional cost,*****FULL BODY CHARACTER ILLUSTRATION - $145 (Full body character with background environment)My best-selling type of commission: 1 full body main character with background environment; prices range depends on the level of background details. Might include pets/monster/sidekick/some kinds of supporting character with an additional cost,******GROUP ILLUSTRATION - $230 (2 or more full/half body characters in a background environment)2 or more main characters with background environment; prices range depends on the level of background details, and of course, the number of people in the group.,,,*****That's it for now! Thank you for your timeTake care and best regards!FEEL FREE TO SEND ME NOTES OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AT : LAN.NGUYEN.HNN@GMAIL.COM

Feel free to send a note or contact me directly at: lan.nguyen.hnn@gmail.com
wutisyourdamage.wixsite.com/keal
Add me on discord
kealinit#2100
Hello I'm interested in your job offer

here is a link to my gallery  www.deviantart.com/froggycomic…

Z cover by froggycomics The Body Slicer Chapter one cover by froggycomics

Mature Content

Goddess of pain and pleasure by froggycomics

Mature Content

Eldritch Being of reflection by froggycomics
Tulip (Sassy bitch2) by froggycomics original character 002:  Miss Purple/ Queen P by froggycomics
hello I do character designs, I'm interested, I share my work

westerlund.nmb@gmail.com 
www.deviantart.com/westerlund-…  
Sketch / Character Design by westerlund-art  Character Design by westerlund-art  Sketch / Character Design by westerlund-art  Sketch / Character Design by westerlund-art  Dog Portrait by westerlund-art  comicsheet by westerlund-art Character Design / Cat by westerlund-art Grayscale by westerlund-art Character Design by westerlund-art
I’m interested! Here’s my work and info!
iropagis.artstation.com

Reach me on Discord for any questions. Iro#7223
published comic artist open for commission
Aliens in Bowties issue 1 Cover by mannieboy   Gunslinger by mannieboy   aliens in bowties pg 19 by mannieboy   aliens in bowtie page 6 by mannieboy   Vanish Pg 15 by mannieboy   Next Gen cover by mannieboy   Ivy And Kara Color by mannieboy   wolverine vs sentinel by mannieboy   Clown violator by mannieboy   Spawn attacks by mannieboy   ILLOGICAL the walk by mannieboy   Illogical Poster 3 Color by mannieboy   I am your father by mannieboy   last generation cover by mannieboy  
I'm interested in submitting writing. I've had Dieselpunk/Neo pulp fiction published before> Note me with submission guidelines, please.
Hi i would love to work with you ,here is some example of my work :) (Smile)

Commissionp3 by enzoZkatsuragi       Commission for Gir-Pool Senpai (A startuday night) by enzoZkatsuragi   Sister Of Battle Imagifier by enzoZkatsuragi     Silent King by enzoZkatsuragi   Maid knights (Commission) by enzoZkatsuragi       Salamander infiltrators Tim by enzoZkatsuragi     Plusefire Fiora by enzoZkatsuragi      Eclipse Leona by enzoZkatsuragi  Commission for the epic (ExpungedData) (Ambull) by enzoZkatsuragi   Commission for Hada Freeblade by enzoZkatsuragi  
Hi, I m interested in. 

Here is my commission information: 

DIGITAL COMMISSION OPEN*************************************************************************************
CONTACT INFORMATION :
Email: tnrr21@gmail.com
Discord: TnRR21#3578
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tnrr21 *************************************************************************************LINK PORTFOLIO:
Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/tnrr21
Deviantart : https://www.deviantart.com/tnrr21/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tnrr21/ *************************************************************************************
Welcome to my Commission Service, where you can book me : Concept, Original character, Full Illustration, .... ( included NSFW ). , *************************************************************************************Price and Sample: , Portrait (with simple background ): 15$ (+5$ per Additional character ) , Full Body : 25$ (+5$ with Simple background ) Full Illustration : 50$ ( +10$ per additional character ) ,Comercial commission will take x2 the Original price ************************************************************************Term and Condition:
Payment : Paypal only
- Partial payment : 50% before i sketch and 50% remain when you approve the final ( with low quality image .( I will not send you full image until you pay the rest)
- Full payment: Pay all before we start and placed at the top of the priority list .
Workflow: 1 Sketch ( silhouette ) - 3 times to edit the sketch - Final with 2 times to edit (10% of the price any plus edit .) , Please pay for the PayPal fees when you send the money. If you do not pay the invoice within 1 week and say nothing, I will assume you don’t want to commission anymore and cancel it. , ************************************************************************ Thanks for reading.

Some of my samples :
Haluwin by TnRR21   Archer Sua Lai by TnRR21   Bigguy Sua Lai by TnRR21   Blacksmith Sua Lai by TnRR21   Forest Sua Lai by TnRR21   God Sua Lai by TnRR21   Knigt 1 by TnRR21   Mons1 by TnRR21   Robot by TnRR21   SW insp sua lai by TnRR21   Viking Sua Lai by TnRR21  

If you are interested, please contact me via this email: tnrr21@gmail.com 

Thanks. 
Star by RafaelCavalcanti   002 - Deadpool 3 by RafaelCavalcanti   Capa2 by RafaelCavalcanti  
Cerebella 4 by RafaelCavalcanti   Eliza4 by RafaelCavalcanti   Fillia 2 by RafaelCavalcanti   Peacock by RafaelCavalcanti  
Version 56 (Skyrim) by RafaelCavalcanti   Version 57 - Pyromancer by RafaelCavalcanti   Viper by RafaelCavalcanti  

Please note me if you're interested

Email: rafaelcavalcanti_@hotmail.com
Twitch IconSee my Work 
Instagram New Icon  : 
Follow Me

Hello, i´m interested in your job offer .

I’m a freelancer comic book artist and believe the profile that you are seeking coincides with my own.

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to working together.

Samples of my work:

UNSPEAKABLE COMIC COVER by FelipePoveda Old Glory Cover by FelipePoveda Color-superhero-poses by FelipePoveda
Wolverine/ Jason Statham/Scott Adkins by FelipePoveda SUB-MARINER tribute by FelipePoveda Superior by FelipePoveda Saltando by FelipePoveda Page Detail by FelipePoveda

Sam/ UNSPEAKABLE THE COMIC by FelipePoveda
maryjane-WEB by FelipePoveda WOMAN CHARACTER by FelipePoveda
So Blonde by FelipePoveda COMMISSION FOR THE SMALL AND SWEET LEIRE by FelipePoveda

You can see my work here:

www.deviantart.com/felipepoved…

Rates:
www.deviantart.com/felipepoved…

Payment: PayPal (fees are paid by the customer)

Contact email: artbyfepo@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I am interested! 00atagun@gmail.com

Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Afro sci-fi by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   dragon by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Earthquake by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Terraform by atagunilhan   goblin by atagunilhan   elf by atagunilhan   Atagun-ilhan-asset (3) by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan  
Good morning CliffhangerMag1,
 Im interested in your project.

Here are my artwork:     Contact info: elanceikos25@yahoo.com or via deviantart note.
Dragonjpegwmlowres by Ikos-Karimlan FAIRY FOX SW final LOW RES by Ikos-Karimlan Eurkas Of The Earth By Ikos Karimlan D9oobez-fullv by Ikos-Karimlan Night Ghoul Final Low Res by Ikos-Karimlan FINISHED dragonx by Ikos-Karimlan Myfairy70 by Ikos-Karimlan

Thank you!
Hello! Maybe I can help?
Commission prices by KirkeChan   Commission prices - semi realism by KirkeChan   Ria - original character by KirkeChan   Walter by KirkeChan   Ahri  elderwood - fanart by KirkeChan   Stars  tonight - Ahri fanart by KirkeChan  
Hey, I'm interested.

Prrrrrgrnn by AdamGross   Shaman PinUp by AdamGross   WeirdWest by AdamGross   AdamGrossWizard by AdamGross   AdamGrossObliskWatercolors copy by AdamGross   ShamanDeviantArt by AdamGross   Fire Unicornfinal by AdamGross   Nefrititi by AdamGross   AdamGrossLichColors2 by AdamGross   AdamGrossKaneColors by AdamGross  
Hi, I'm a professional Illustrator and comic artist from Mexico, I'm pretty interested in your job offer, I would love to work with you, my rates for a cover go from $100 to $300 depending on the level detail and the subject matter of the cover. You can contact me at fabcob@gmail.com

post-apocalyptic Drivers by FabianCobos ship 05 by FabianCobos Moons by FabianCobos Logic by FabianCobos Solarpunk Cover by FabianCobos Spark ignites Cover by FabianCobos Extrasolard by FabianCobos Wish you weren't by FabianCobos
--------------
Fabian Cobos
Illustrator & Comic artist
Hey, I'm interested in the commission. I'll add a few examples of my style and you can find more about my commission rates here, but we can discuss a more precise price depending on the amount of details and composition. Let me know if you're interested in working together through messages/notes or my email, acecore2k@gmail.com. Thanks, hope that you find the artist that better fits your idea! 
Resurrected Marksmen by acecore2k   Neo-Underworld Commander by acecore2k   Brutal Dasher by acecore2k   Dimensional BattleCry by acecore2k   Blinding Illumination by acecore2k   WIP (DBC Illustration - Megalodon) by acecore2k   Undead Goblins by acecore2k   Pavlann vs Videlis. Necro slash! by acecore2k