Looking for an anime artist that can *exactly* match a particular character design (NSFW)

Hi all,

I'm in need of an anime artist that can *exactly* match a mascot character design: digitallydownloaded.podbean.co…

This would be for commercial projects, and will involve NSFW and H-art. It will be ongoing work if we enjoy working together, as I have an enormous and ongoing need for art (I've been working with an artist on a VN series for a few years now, and we've produced dozens of art assets together), so it will be good, consistent commissions if you're interested. 

I will need one particular art work done very quickly. After that we'll be able to work at a more relaxed pace. 

Please only be in touch if you can match this character design perfectly. 

I look forward to hearing from you!
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi i would love to work with you ,here is some example of my work :) (Smile)

Commissionp3 by enzoZkatsuragi         Sister Of Battle Imagifier by enzoZkatsuragi     Commission for Gir-Pool Senpai (A startuday night) by enzoZkatsuragi Silent King by enzoZkatsuragi   Maid knights (Commission) by enzoZkatsuragi       Salamander infiltrators Tim by enzoZkatsuragi     Plusefire Fiora by enzoZkatsuragi      Eclipse Leona by enzoZkatsuragi  Commission for the epic (ExpungedData) (Ambull) by enzoZkatsuragi   Commission for Hada Freeblade by enzoZkatsuragi  
Hi! I am  so much interested with you that I specialized in anime manga and I been working as webtoon artist as 3yr!
40usd for full body within 24~48hr!
I am available at all times  , send me a note 
or contact me at discord BRMD-DHR#1478

rezero rem! by kjus    fire force iris by kjus   shutendouji~ by kjus   commission open! by kjus   bea! by kjus   shutendouji by kjus  
I'm interested! here are some samples

For more samples you could go here:
www.deviantart.com/saichann/ga…

Commission by SaiChann   Commission by SaiChann   OC by SaiChann   Mio akiyama by SaiChann   Keqing by SaiChann   Commission by SaiChann   Futaba Rio by SaiChann   Hifumi by SaiChann
Hello.Example of my work
Hakaze by xkalipso
Samus and Widowmaker by xkalipso Samus Aran by xkalipso
Hi! I'm interested . Below there's some info regarding the prices along with my latest work so you can check out my art and coloring style.

Send me  a note if you're interested or have any questions ヾ(^∇^)

Comms Open! by TsukiNoMaria   Chat Noir by TsukiNoMaria  
Hi!I would love to work for ya!
I mainly draw in an Anime style, here are some examples:
    Untitled by kennythemesht   71175f25-d78c-46a2-a2db-117361f6e259 2 by kennythemesht   0ace2308-b339-4d24-be6d-a4a4538f7194 by kennythemesht  
My prices are on sale only for December!

F3473812-503d-479a-a198-40f6902a20db by kennythemesht  
Here's the pricing for the following things:
Bust: 5€
3/4 body: 15€
full body: 20€
+Background: 5€
+Character: 5€ each
+Props; 2€ each

My preferred method of communication is Discord, here's my nick Kennythemesht#2683
you can also message me here, on Instagram or Twitter kennythemesht

I think I can replicate that design perfectly!
hi im open for any illustration from SFW to NSFW
price starting at 20$

send a note or email me @karuchains23@gmail.com
 more samples of NSFW in my pixiv https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/25304082/illustrations
here are my samples

Mature Content

Tamaki Fanart by carlhains23

Mature Content

Modeus  by carlhains23

Mature Content

Kanroji Mitsuri Fanart by carlhains23
  Hyuga Hinata Fanart by carlhains23  

Mature Content

Kohaku by carlhains23

Hello MattSDDNet,

I am interested in your project. Usually I draw in western style but I can draw anime style too. Please check my gallery of my artworks. If you want a sample for test I am willing to do it. Please message me for more inquiries. Thank you.

Best regards,
Hengky.

www.deviantart.com/h3nkiis/gal…
Hello, I believe I will be able to match this character very well. Here are some examples of my artwork. If you're interested in discussing further we can talk through Deviantart or Discord, whichever is more convenient for you.

(A4C T) Lillixus 3 by Amurei   Idol by Amurei   New Mirabelle Ref by Amurei   
Hi, I'm interested. 
You can find all the informations and art examples here :
[OPEN] DIGITAL COMMISSIONS (SFW/NSFW) 2020Hello ! I’ve decided to open my commissions ! 🎨🖌️RULES FOR COMMISSIONING :1) Dos and don'tsI can do females, males, children, couples (same sex/different sex), fanart,background (simple and complex), soft shading, cell-shading, complex design, semi-realism, cartoon, and anime. I can mimic a specific art style if that's what you want.I can do NSFW, but you have to be very clear on what you want. I won’t accept themes like rape, pedophilia, incest and some fetishes.If you have any questions, ask me ! 😊2) PaymentI accept only Paypal for payment. Prices are not negociable.I do not accept points as a payment !3) SlotsIf you want to take a slot, note me. When I confirm your slot, please give me all the details you want for the commission, like color palette, poses, background, character sheet and character personality.I can hold your slot for 14 days only if you need more time for the payment. I will start to draw only when you pay me. If you’ve met the deadline, I will cancel the commission. If for some reason I can’t finish your commission because of a major life issue, you’ll be refunded.4) Work processI will start the sketching phase when I’ve been payed. I will show you the sketch first, and wait for your approval. You can ask to change things during this phase. Then, I will show you the lineart and the color blocking for you to check the colors. If you ask me to change anything else besides color on this phase, you’ll have to pay, depending on the adjustment. When I’ve finished your work, I’ll will give you the full quality version in PNG.PRICES :1) Cartoon style,,,,,,,Headshot : 25€ (1 character + simple background)Halfbody : 30 € (1 character + simple background)Thigh up : 35 € (1 character + simple background)Fullbody : 40 € (1 character + simple background)For every character added, the price will raise by 50%.For a complex background, the price will raise by 50%.2) Cell-shading cartoon/anime/semi-realistic,,,,,,,,,Headshot : 35 € (1 character + simple background)Halfbody : 40 € (1 character + simple background)Thigh up : 45 € (1 character + simple background)Fullbody : 50 € (1 character + simple background)For every character added, the price will raise by 75%.For a complex background, the price will raise by 50%.3) Soft shading cartoon/anime/semi-realistic,,,,,,,,,Headshot : 40 € (1 character + simple background)Halfbody : 45 € (1 character + simple background)Thigh up : 50 € (1 character + simple background)Fullbody : 55 € (1 character + simple background)For every character added, the price will raise by 100%.For a complex background, the price will raise by 50%.Tags : #paypal #paypalcommission #cartooncommission #animecommission #semirealismcommission #headshotcommission #bustshotcommission #halfbodycommission #thighupcommission #fullbodycommission #commission #commissionart #commissionopen #sfwcommission #nsfwcommission #sexycommission #couplecommission #fanartcommission #shipcommission #commissioninfo #commission2020 #moecommission #kawaiicommission #cutecommission #gorecommission #qualitycommissionDo not hesitate to ask questions through Notes ! 💖
Hi! I'm an anime-style artist and I hope we could work together. Here are some of my samples:

[+VIDEO] Commission -  Goddess by Meryosie   [+VIDEO] Commission - For Peace by Meryosie   Public File by Meryosie   Commission - Troublemaker by Meryosie   Commission - Cho Chang by Meryosie   Commission - Bedtime by Meryosie  

Here is my commission journal, included further information such as prices, working process and ToS:

SFW/NSFW Commission Info [OPEN] I've just realized that my wacom is now old, and it will be broken soon ;﹏; From now on I have to take more commissions to afford a new one as well as to earn a living, so please consider supporting me(>﹏<)Thank you so much!TERMS OF SERVICE Commission me means you agree to the terms below. Please read well.Please don't rush me, I’m not a machine. The waiting time depends on my workload but it's generally around 3-5 weeks after your payment. If something (urgent work, illness, etc.) interrupted me, I'll let you know.I must receive full payment first before starting work (I accept Paypal US$ only). When you make the payment, you don't need to pay the paypal fee. You will receive a hi-res unwatermarked file for personal use only. Sharing on social media is okay as long as you use the "public version" I provide you and credit me on the post. I (the artist) hold every right to the produced drawing, not the commissioner. Therefore I’m allowed to use my works to promote myself as an artist in any place. If you don't want me to public it, you can ask for a private commission.DO NOT claim, edit, reproduce my artworks or use it for commercial usage. For commercial rate please contact me for more information.No refunds unless I cancel the commission. You can also ask for a refund as long as it's been over a month and I haven't started. You only get two revisions (if you ask): once during the sketch stage and once during color stage. After the commission is finished, only small changes are allowed to be made, such as small coloring/marking mistakes. Any great changes will come with an extra charge, so please make sure your reference is clear to start with.I will draw my own style. I cannot imitate other artist's style, so check my gallery to see the kind of pic you will receive.English isn't my first language, so please write as simply as possible. Thank you for understanding ♡ If you have questions, you can visit my Commission F.A.Q or feel free to comment it below ~ COMMISSION TYPES & PRICES(the price will be different depending on details)I DRAW:  Humanoid Kemonomimi    Loli/Shota   Yuri   Erotic content   NSFW I DON'T DRAW:  Creepy animal  Muscular man  ADDITIONAL FEES (if there is - I will inform in your note):+ $xx for a complicated character design+ $xx for carrying a detailed weapon/object (if it is something I can draw)+ $xx for more background details+ $xx for extra SFW/NSFW version (i.e: full outfit version and nude version)+ $xx if there is no exact photo reference - I hope you understand.DISCOUNTS (apply with all types): 10% discount for returning customers!Type 1. CHIBI: $40+,,, * I take both male & female characters with this type. See more of my Chibi style HERE.Type 2. SFW ILLUSTRATION:Head-shot: $30+Waist-up: $40+Thigh-up: $50+Full-body (with background included): $70+, * I don't take male characters with this type. See more of my Anime style HERE.Type 3. NSFW ILLUSTRATION:(Nude/underwear/undress illustration - with background included)Waist-up: $60+Thigh-up: $80+Full-body: $100+,,,* I don't take male characters with this type. See more of my NSFW samples HERE.** Only SFW or covered version will be posted - please drop me a note if you want to see uncovered versions.HOW TO ORDER - WORKING PROCESSStep 1 - Send me a Note (or drop mail to meryosie.rose@gmail.com if you're not from DeviantART) with the title "Commissions" and Form below:- Commission type: - Character name: - Character reference/Design Sheet: - Personality: - Background idea (optional): - Additional note (optional): (what other things you have in mind such as pose, expression,...) - Paypal email: (Don't limit yourself to this form. If you have a better way to describe the requirement, feel free to!)Step 2 - I'll accept your order and send you an Paypal invoice. You can pay either partial or full payment:- Full payment: Commissioners who paid in full are automatically placed at the top of the priority list.- Partial payment: Just send me 50% of your payment and you have your slot secured! I will send you a draft/sketch of your commission in due time, but I'll only continue to complete the drawing after received the remaining 50%.Step 3 - While I am doing the commission I will send you some W.I.P (work in progress) to update you and make revisions if you are unsatisfied. You can also track your commission status by checking my To-do ListStep 4 - I will continue to complete the commission and send you the finished image through DA notes or email. COMMISSIONS/WAITING LISTWant to check your commission progress? Please check my To-do List. I update it regularly so you all know how far I am with a drawing. Want to be added in the waitlist? Just comment below or sent me a note ~THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMISSION ME! (*≧∀≦*)Remember to wash your hand and take care of your health during this time!____________________Last price update: September 2020(Orders already on the waiting list aren't affected with price updates.)Commission F.A.QTo-do List | Gallery

Feel free to send me a note if you're interested. Thanks!!
Hi. I am interested 

Here's my art style: 
::Zathura:: by KatrinLouiseo24  ::Shadow and Tressa:: by KatrinLouiseo24  ::Humphrey:: by KatrinLouiseo24  ::Twisted:: by KatrinLouiseo24  ::Penny and The Mandalorian:: by KatrinLouiseo24

Coloring style
::Alistor:: by KatrinLouiseo24  ::Captain Mary the Red:: by KatrinLouiseo24  ::Superbia:: by KatrinLouiseo24  ::Candon:: by KatrinLouiseo24
 I am also willing to do NSFW commissions. 
My Price range for commercial use is $50 to $100
I'm interested. Check out my recent illustrations:

Keqingillus by AstreaRefrain   Renne by AstreaRefrain   Alice by AstreaRefrain   Elaina by AstreaRefrain     
Good day MattSDDNet,
 Im interested in your project.

Here are my artwork that show my skills to adapt different styles:
Dragonjpegwmlowres by Ikos-Karimlan FAIRY FOX SW final LOW RES by Ikos-Karimlan Night Ghoul Final Low Res by Ikos-Karimlan Chakram Dancer Low Res by Ikos-Karimlan Toucan By Ikos Karimlan Dbefj5n-fullview by Ikos-Karimlan Dbl9g8y-4efc26e8-a4f3-4254-9415-c4151e830136 by Ikos-Karimlan Low00 by Ikos-Karimlan Penguin Knight Wm by Ikos-Karimlan Sakurapastel by Ikos-Karimlan Myfairy70 by Ikos-Karimlan FINISHED dragonx by Ikos-Karimlan Eurkas Of The Earth By Ikos Karimlan D9oobez-fullv by Ikos-Karimlan

Contact info: elanceikos25@yahoo.com or via deviant art notes.

Thank you!
Hi! I'm interested
Show you some of my work and different styles (I can do the style you attach without problem)
Kevinbrich 3RGB by Raquelarellano   Mona Genshin Impact by Raquelarellano osirisRGB by Raquelarellano   Clu by Raquelarellano Estudiante by Raquelarellano   Ilustracin sin ttulo (9) by Raquelarellano   FUTA TIGER - copia by Raquelarellano   Kv by Raquelarellano   Otoo by Raquelarellano Samurai by Raquelarellano   Elfa Nightborne by Raquelarellano   Billie Eilish by Raquelarellano   Viking Nudity10 by Raquelarellano     Celestines by Raquelarellano   Vwev by Raquelarellano    TABLA DE PRECIOS CHIBIS DOLLARS - copia by Raquelarellano    Nurarihyon by Raquelarellano
Hi, I am interested. I can match the style but I don't have examples of it in my portfolio. You can view my gallery here: www.deviantart.com/sushy00/gal…

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me. 

HI! Im currently opening a commissions with 3 following types.

BUST UP $25
Bust UP lineart, flat background, full colors. Max 2 character. (1~3 Days delivery times, with 1 revisions)

HALF BODY/KNEE UP $45
Half body/knee up lineart, flat background, full colors. Max 2 character. (1~4 Days delivery times, with 2 revisions)

FULL BODY $65
Full body lineart, flat or simple background, full colors. 1 Character. (2~5 Days delivery times, with 3 revisions)

I will do ur an anime/manga characters type, fanart, OC design, or anything. I did not do gore, mecha, and furries. Feel free to message me if u want to ask anything. Payment via Paypal.

Here's my pixiv for full galleries www.pixiv.net/en/users/6850453

Thanks Countdown by ShiningOrange   Illustration by ShiningOrange   Suisei by ShiningOrange   01 by ShiningOrange   03 by ShiningOrange   El1 by ShiningOrange Byleth2 by ShiningOrange   Edeleth2 by ShiningOrange    78074413 P0 Master1200 by ShiningOrange   79725200 P0 Master1200 by ShiningOrange  

Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.
Prices are flexible. Style will be no problem.

Just take a look at my gallery on my website or on DA(verdilaksbreeding) and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/
Hi here are my examples! 
Rosuuri by Jade132465   Andy Bday by Jade132465   Travellerdark by Jade132465   V1 by Jade132465   Wmmapla by Jade132465   Sailor Moon Redraw by Jade132465   Morrah Kr by Jade132465