Conceptual artist needed

We are working on a retro-futuristic scifi project and we are in need of a concept artist. We are not particular rich, so we need someone who is reasonably priced who is able and willing to draw sexy female characters and very masculine men as well as potential gore and a variety of aliens and technologies. This project will deal with various political and philosophical ideas from a wide spectrum in a heavy handed but unobtrusive manner that neither demonizes nor lionizes any particular ideology, so we will need an artist with the sensibilities to match that. If you are interested, please, feel free to drop me a note or leave a reply here showing some samples of your artwork and general price range. Thank you very much and God bless. ^^
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello. 

You can find my concept art portfolio here lordeimos.com/albums/748537

My usual day rate is 160$  but of course if i know more about the project we can work something out.
Feel free to contact me here -> Lordeimos@hotmail.com
Hey,
I would love to help you with your project.

Samples of my work here:
www.artstation.com/artist/boza

Email: fellixfell@gmail.com
Discord: Roeeater#0442

Tales from the Blood Fairies by RoeeateR   Shanghai 2177 concept art 4 Nanits Chronicles 2015 by RoeeateR   Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR   K 2019 BW sketch by RoeeateR   5K wallpaper Final 43 by RoeeateR   Okemus Complex FINAL by RoeeateR   Destiny character commission by RoeeateR   360 PANORAMA retouch of my old work from 2015 by RoeeateR   Final by RoeeateR   WORLD PEACE by RoeeateR  
I'm responding because I appreciate the cadence and strength in the paragraph you wrote up top. Your writing style is interesting.
Well my name is Andres I am a creative and illustrated designer and Photoshop expert, I can help you with your problem, I work making characters for companies and video games with unique concepts and unique personalities, if you wish you can contact me, my prices are 25 usd

Illithid by ASCENDENTT   Efrit by ASCENDENTT   Githyanki by ASCENDENTT   Special agent D969 (RUSSIA) by ASCENDENTT   Special Agent Victor (London) by ASCENDENTT   Special Agent Lola (USA) by ASCENDENTT  
Hello, I'm not sure if my style(s) are what you're looking for, but take a look through my portfolio and see what you think: adriankendallart.artstation.co…

Price range will vary based on several different factors, but I'm generally willing to work with tighter budgets for recurring work.

If you have any questions, DM me or email adriankendallart@gmail.com

Thanks!
Hello, i'm interested in the Job . I Have Large experience with comic coloring and Digital illustration . Here's my gallery :

............................................................................................................   renmoraes.artstation.com/   ...........................................................................................................

Draenie by RenMoraes    Walking  Mace by RenMoraes    Apocalypse Cancelled by RenMoraes    Mercenary lady by RenMoraes   GateFinder by RenMoraes

Orc Horseman by RenMoraes    Hedron construct by RenMoraes    Comissions by RenMoraes    Unexpected Hero by RenMoraes   Pirate by RenMoraes

Contact me by DA or Facebook : Link                                My email : renancmoraes@yahoo.com.br
Renan Moraes
Hello friend, 

i'm a professional artist,
i can make high quality art for you.
you can check the work on my gallery or this krotz.artstation.com/
This is sample for character, creature and weapon:

character :
ibb.co/jbZM5bV

creature :
ibb.co/w0cB6y0

weapon :
ibb.co/5nSQJNq

example image 

Mature Content

Verin Furrel the mad surgeon by AnakKecilBrengosan
   Henry Fire Emblem Fanart by AnakKecilBrengosan   Vale by AnakKecilBrengosan  

Mature Content

AZEANDER by AnakKecilBrengosan

if you interested or have any question, please let me know.
you can send me note, or message me at zetzet91@gmail.com

Thank you,
Hi, I`m interested, here`s a link to my portfolio and a couple of sample pics, please take a look and let me know what you think
PORTFOLIO: www.artstation.com/villas7
You can contact me by email: cvillas77@yahoo.com.mx
Thanks for the time, looking forward to hear from you
Carlos
mercenary by VILLAS7   Ange Ponte by VILLAS7   Domina Mortem2 by VILLAS7   Domina Mortem1 by VILLAS7   Dhalia 2 No Titles by VILLAS7   DAHLIA by VILLAS7   Survivalist by VILLAS7   Mercenary by VILLAS7   warrior by VILLAS7   Light by VILLAS7   HERO by VILLAS7   TATTOOED GIRL (book cover) by VILLAS7   Boarman Full Body Pose by VILLAS7   Hawania by VILLAS7  
Hello, how are you? My name is Facundo, I would like to draw your characters
I leave you a sample of my style. If you like, you can write to me at bertairreverente@gmail.com
my fee $ 40 full color full body
Regards

Bobba  by Bertairreverente   Wonder Woman by Bertairreverente   Batgirl by Bertairreverente   Harley Quinn by Bertairreverente   Cheeta by Bertairreverente   Bane by Bertairreverente   Flash by Bertairreverente   The Mandalorian by Bertairreverente   Hiedra Venenosa by Bertairreverente   Lex by Bertairreverente   Supercyborg by Bertairreverente   Catwoman by Bertairreverente   Remera Olga by Bertairreverente   Mochila by Bertairreverente  
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.
Prices are flexible.

Just take a look at my gallery on DA(verdilaksbreeding) or on my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/
Hi, I'm interested
200USD-500USD on average
Utopia by U-Svetu-Maste Watercity Work In Progress by U-Svetu-Maste Power Station by U-Svetu-Maste   Sabotage by U-Svetu-Maste Wave Interceptors by U-Svetu-Maste Stranded by U-Svetu-Maste The King by U-Svetu-Maste The Queen by U-Svetu-Maste Guardian by U-Svetu-Maste Compassion by U-Svetu-Maste
usvetumaste.commission@gmail.com 
Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Atagun-ilhan-asset (3) by atagunilhan   dragon by atagunilhan   elf by atagunilhan   goblin by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   Untitled by atagunilhan   6 by atagunilhan  
Hello,
Please check out my artwork here: www.behance.net/hikaru_kaze
You can contact me via deviantart note or my email: hikarukaze2@gmail.com
Thank you.
Take a look:o (Eek) to my gallery!thxMother of god 
Screenshot 20200710-171617 Instagram by Hipmlee257  here my art style
Hi, I'm interested in doing concept art, please check out the examples of my work:

20-30$

X-Men by BorisPeci

Mature Content

Nude by BorisPeci
Muscles by BorisPeci Sky City by BorisPeci Jehuty by BorisPeci Mecha Scorpion by BorisPeci Arnold Schwarzenegger by BorisPeci Yoshimitsu by BorisPeci

Mature Content

Nude by BorisPeci

Mature Content

Nude by BorisPeci
Mecha by BorisPeci

Hi, 

We are interested in working on this project with you. We have done many projects related to Character Designs as you can view on our Website and we are confident to deliver quality results.  

Here is our Website and other platforms:
Websites:  www.badmoonart.com
Artstation: www.artstation.com/badmoonartstudio
Instagram: www.instagram.com/badmoonartstudio

If our works are what you are looking for please feel free to drop us an email at inquiries@badmoonart.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss things further. Looking forward to hear from you soon, have a nice day! 

Shery
Studio Producer
www.badmoonart.com

Manly men? Sexy girls? Gore? Technologies? Aliens? I'm in.
Urush Costume Designs by NikeAguaraguazu   A fight between two Dragons by NikeAguaraguazu   Human Warrior Halfling Assasin by NikeAguaraguazu   Orc Berserker Elf Swordsman by NikeAguaraguazu   Radical Racer - Ankalli by NikeAguaraguazu   Survivor Nicols by NikeAguaraguazu   Mermay: Iara by NikeAguaraguazu   Valkyrie by NikeAguaraguazu   Orc Sword, Spear and Axe by NikeAguaraguazu   Commission: Mecha Pilot Sol by NikeAguaraguazu   Commission: DJ Lucio on his workplace by NikeAguaraguazu   Deep Water, Ancient Horror by NikeAguaraguazu  

My prices: Commision Prices
Send me a note if you are interested!
Hello! how are you? Hope you're well. I'm interested in the job.
if my art interests you, contact me via email (azraeldeaguiar@gmail.com) or send me a note. let's talk. thanks!

The Sword of Azrael (rereading of Joe Quesada) by Azraeldeaguiar   First X-Men (rereading of Jack Kirby) by Azraeldeaguiar   Devilman by Azraeldeaguiar  

Mature Content

Psychic Manifestation of Astaroth by Azraeldeaguiar
  Magentoth by Azraeldeaguiar   Saturn by Azraeldeaguiar  

Mature Content

Versipelio by Azraeldeaguiar
  DJINN by Azraeldeaguiar   Little Head by Azraeldeaguiar     The Batman - Test Suit by Azraeldeaguiar   Iron Man by Azraeldeaguiar   Rockman by Azraeldeaguiar   Demon Samurai by Azraeldeaguiar   Supersona by Azraeldeaguiar   Poison Ivy Commission by Azraeldeaguiar   Poison Ivy Commission (colored) by Azraeldeaguiar   Supergirl and Poison Ivy in beach - CommissionPag3 by Azraeldeaguiar  

Mature Content

Android Girl by Azraeldeaguiar

Would love to! Here's my work and info:
iropagis.artstation.com
Hi, we are Ankonox. We are interested in your proposal. We'll be looking forward for you.

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…

(if you have a type of character that is not here just let us know, we like challenges)
Hi!

Your project looks really interesting to take part on it. Here is my work for you to check:

Jaspion and Reiha by wakwham Death Adder by wakwham Sir Maple by wakwham Witch smoke by wakwham Inktober2019, Day 17, Ornament by wakwham DTIYS #Drawadelle by wakwham   DTIYS - discreetlydraw by wakwham Shazam by wakwham Woman of dark desires by wakwham Glass Hero: Mirela by wakwham Sergio 'Duas Caras' Moro by wakwham Nathanos by wakwham Demon of the mind by wakwham Punx by wakwham   Ghastly Conjurer by wakwham Big axed by wakwham

If you're interested, send me a note or e-mail me at martevertonp@gmail.com.

My other pages:
ArtStation | Instagram

To check prices and conditions, take a look a my guide:

Comissions guide 2020 by wakwham
Hello, I am interested with the project. My price range for a full body are around $60-80

Here are some samples of my work, style can be adjust as references. I love to explore new things

Send me note or email me at honasanz@gmail.com

Dukemon / Gallantmon Fan Art by BobiHartanto Fantasy Witch by BobiHartanto Tifa Lockhart by BobiHartanto Hand of Frost by BobiHartanto Char-sheet by BobiHartanto On the Shuttle by BobiHartanto Zombo Buster Advance Comic page 4 by BobiHartanto