Artist for D&D characters commission (Paid)

Hello,

Looking for an artist to do character portraits and a banner/poster for a D&D campaign.

Please message with link to work and rates.

Thanks all!

Hope to work with you soon!
Comments130
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Bullet; Red Hi! Commissions are open starting at 3$ or 300 points~~
Bullet; Red I also have an ongoing Art Raffle on my featured gallery~

CHEAP ANIME PAYPAL/POINTS COMMISSIONS: [OPEN 2020]My Profile Page
My Gallery

ANIME PAYPAL OR POINTS COMMISSION 

Bullet; Red Hi there! Bullet; Red

I am currently open for commissions full time.

Jour

CM: Sayari by Sonheelight
CM: Lynoit by Sonheelight
CM: Akagi-chan - Azur Lane Fan Art by Sonheelight
CM: Pretty Elf by Sonheelight
Discord: Sonheelight#9707
Hi! I don't know if you are still looking for an artist, but I would be interested in drawing D&D characters. I draw with markers on paper in a somewhat stylized manner.
My work can be found at www.deviantart.com/marliesdraa… and www.artstation.com/marliesdraa…
My prices and terms: docs.google.com/document/d/1AL…

Thanks in advance,
Marlies :)
Hi! I'm interested.

The Ninth Key and the Rilmani by cyberaeon   Last Argument by cyberaeon   Commission details by cyberaeon  
Hi. I'm very interested in work with you. You can check my portfolio at my profile or here:
marcosarodrigues.daportfolio.c…
We can negotiate the prices. Feel free to contact me and discuss about the project.
Hi! Heres some examples of my art! Send me a note if you are interested! My full body drawings are 45 aud!

miffxn.wixsite.com/miffxn
hello! I would be interested, 
You can find all the information here:
Please let me know if you are interested!
CommissionSketches/linearts - 10€,Colored/Finished - 20€,
Hello
50$ per portrait,  100 for a poster. Good luck!
Black Widow by maddekartist

Mature Content

Two-face by maddekartist
Violator by maddekartist TMNT Poster Fanart by maddekartist Wilson Fisk by maddekartist
Hey would love to do this.
My portfolio
www.artstation.com/vladvoronch…
You can contact me at
vladvoronchiukov@gmail.com
Wood elf by VladVoronchiukov   High Elf Priest by VladVoronchiukov   Shaman by VladVoronchiukov   Elf warrior by VladVoronchiukov   Aasimar by VladVoronchiukov   Orc by VladVoronchiukov   Rogue by VladVoronchiukov   Chadra-fan 2 by VladVoronchiukov   Druidess by VladVoronchiukov   Gladiator by VladVoronchiukov   Mouse knight by VladVoronchiukov   Halfling by VladVoronchiukov  
I am a comic artist, Brazilian with experience in the American market, having worked with media editors and independent authors, a professional and high quality work.
my imail to contact vanikosart@gmail.com
You can see more of my work at vanikos.blogspot.com/
or in my deviantart www.deviantart.com/vanikosthia….
Thank you for your attention

43534415 484884085326419 6871715122595758080 N by vanikosthiagosantos   43731764 2100167973347700 7418822114188197888 N by vanikosthiagosantos   S-l1600 (11) by vanikosthiagosantos   44846179 2249774191965332 766175019750391808 N by vanikosthiagosantos   Ronnie by vanikosthiagosantos   S-l1600 (8) by vanikosthiagosantos   53274705 2565535123487558 7177095389059743744 N by vanikosthiagosantos   52877859 373570883462773 4213257484518817792 N by vanikosthiagosantos   52469079 316423629058109 92197365703770112 N by vanikosthiagosantos  
Hi there, sent you a message  Untitled by GrieverArt   Raphtalia by GrieverArt   Cloud by GrieverArt   2b by GrieverArt  
I see this is for characters, but in case you'd also like a map I can help with that!
Krona by UmbraCrux Blackshore Commission by UmbraCrux Labinrithe by UmbraCrux New Rein by UmbraCrux
I am interested in your project.

I have examples of my work and my prices, if you are interested, please contact me, have a nice day.

full color full body: $ 40

half body full color: $ 30 

full color bust: $ 20

sketch: $ 15

Sarah (comission 4.2) by kaiji13 New commission completed by kaiji13 Asuka comission by kaiji13

Mature Content

marnie by kaiji13
Kyu de Huniepop by kaiji13 hika idol by kaiji13 hika kimono by kaiji13 Personaje de un amigo, fantasia magia. by kaiji13 kotori by kaiji13 Dibujo (1)comission hikaru by kaiji13 Commission completed for the manchinesandmonsters by kaiji13 Chica Zombie by kaiji13 Un by kaiji13 fanart de kingdom heart para decir feliz cumple by kaiji13
Hey there! I hope I'm not too late to this. In addition to specializing in fantasy character art, I frequently design banners for my day job. My commission info is here: www.rlfedun.com/commission-inf…
Thank you for looking! ^^ Masquerade by NightBones   Commission: Lumecluster by NightBones   Miss Oni by NightBones   Sebastian Fuadain by NightBones  
Hi i would love to work with you and here is some example of my work plus price below :) (Smile)
Commissionp3 by enzoZkatsuragi   DnD character Commission for Yankee by enzoZkatsuragi   Commissionp2 by enzoZkatsuragi   Commission for Vermx by enzoZkatsuragi   Maid knights (Commission) by enzoZkatsuragi  Silent King by enzoZkatsuragi   Commission for Methose (winter) by enzoZkatsuragi   Honour Guard Commission by enzoZkatsuragi   Plusefire Fiora by enzoZkatsuragi   Cosmic Queen Ashe by enzoZkatsuragi   
i want to apply this job. Please look at my work: www.artstation.com/eduaradoro

Thnank you.
Hi  i really like your project! I'm a graphic designer and illustrator and i'm interested in the advertisement. I'm sending you my links and samples :)

www.facebook.com/erwin.widmer.…
www.deviantart.com/erwinwin
www.instagram.com/erwin.widmer

2020 Illidan02 by erwinwin   2020 Kimetsu C by erwinwin   Umbrella C by erwinwin   2019 Jinxf by erwinwin   Untitled by erwinwin   2019 ST3f by erwinwin   2020 5th Elemntf by erwinwin   2020 Avatar F by erwinwin   2020 Nier000 F by erwinwin   2020 It by erwinwin   2019 Germen Del Ma Fl by erwinwin  

Bible :
You give me all the detail you have, pay half of the work and then I will draw the sketch (1-3 sketch) first.
When you approve the sketch, you pay the last part for the finish pict (I will finish the pict max 3 days after you pay me)
Hi, my name is Syai, i open commission started $10
check this for detail or pm me for questions
Commission Open by Ryusyai   Untitled-2 by Ryusyai           

Commission
Instagram 
Twitter
Ryusyai@gmail.com