looking for someone to create original sprites

i wanna make a smash bros fan game but im a horrible spriter. i need someone who can create sprites as good as the ones in super smash flash 2. if there is anyone who is willing to please let me know.
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey. I am an artist. I can start in September. I am on Discord every day. let's start with one hour of work. 1 hour costs $ 16. After payment I will add you to the list of works. and I will post a link to the stream. I'm waiting for a description of what to draw.
For this month of August no changes prices Due to the Covid-19, my prices are for us to help ourselves, that is, the prices will be low in order to have many clients and to have good quality of drawing at a low price and to help your pocket  with my team suport you. here some examples of drawings, animations, Mangas/Comic and all those who need.

Animations (clic to see the animation):
Chocola by RazorSilverstone  Maple Swinsuit Cute by RazorSilverstone  Alice Skelter by RazorSilverstone  Sion Eltnam Atlasia Tatari From Melty Blood by RazorSilverstone  Nepgear Cute Idol Animation by RazorSilverstone  Red Chan The Wifey hunter (clit to animation) by RazorSilverstone  Taihou Yoskazwa Comission (click to animation) by RazorSilverstone  kyaru animation Comission by RazorSilverstone Exusiai arknights by RazorSilverstone

drawings of all kinds(nsfw includes):  Garner male PNG by RazorSilverstone  Metallica by RazorSilverstone     Kitty Pussy Dress Wit Cap by RazorSilverstone  Yata by RazorSilverstone  Metallica new pose-Recovered by RazorSilverstone  A. Garner by RazorSilverstone

The price ranges are $ 10 / $ 45 for each drawing depending on the quality and color
animations vary between $ 20 / $ 600 for each animation depending on the seconds, movements and effects

We also make drawings for visualnovels games, and in the future we will make good illustrations, also drawings for nsfw and for such games.

the payment is for PayPal (2007-2014)(2) Icon ultra  in the notes we will consult them in more detail.

Just hire us and you will see the quality of our drawings. thank you very much my deviants and have a good day for everyone

:D (Big Grin) Clap Quut Peer Poni emote Meow-thank You :bademoticon: Thanks  and take care of all of you of this world disease my dear deviants we help each other Toon Zelda Wink