Looking for an artist to design an anime sona for me

So I'm a novice programmer and an indie dev, who's active on Twitter. Most of the people that I socialize with on Twitter have an OC (original character) to represent them, so I thought that maybe it's about time that I have an anime OC designed for me too, who represents me on Twitter.

If you're a talented anime artist, hit me up with examples of your work along with your prices! It'd be neat if you could finish the design within 2 to 3 days.
Comments45
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello my name is emubi and I'm interested doing your job!

please contact me via:
email    : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.com
Discord : emubi #9329 (fast responds)
or notes is fine too!

here's my initial prices:
COMMISSION PRICELIST 2020Types of art that I will do:As long as the fetish not too hardcore or extreme , I'm pretty much accept any kind of job (even non-illustration like motion graphic/vector/3D) NSFW too!. Contact me for samplesCharacter design from scratch will have price adjustment, contact me for details Terms and conditions :Payment full upfront via PAYPAL (choose "send money to friends and family", so I won't get cut)Max.2 revisions. If its my fault (bad anatomy or not following the brief etc.) will not be counted as revision.More than that it will get additional cost My workflow would be : "sketch  > outline and base color > finishing" each of that step will have a client's confirmation before moving on Worktime depends of the client itself, even without deadline I'll try to finish it ASAP anyway, just discuss it with me The artwork that I made will basically non-exclusive, and will upload it for portfolio purpose. If you want to be exclusive/commercial it will have additional price, contact me for details NO REFUND!, unless I can't finish it, I'm gonna refund it 100% Please prepare your reference (cloth, pose, etc) for minimizing miscomm, if you need help in this department, I would gladly help. For more information, contact me via :email      : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.comdiscord   : emubi#9329...

here's my samples :
Fu Hua - Night Squire by emubi Fu hua - Shadow Knight by emubi Fu Hua - Azure Empyrea by emubi Final Fantasy XV - Stella by emubi Exalted - Gentle Snow by emubi Exalted - Steel Heart by emubi Exalted - Joyous Onyx by emubi Arianne - Staff Mode by emubi Knight Ellinor by emubi Pathfinder OC Arisu by emubi Dannika Lobotomy Corporation ver by emubi Akame Kunoichi by emubi Zaku II S and Char Aznable by emubi Fu Hua the 4 Battlesuits by emubi Atelier Shallie - What's the Ingredient? by emubi Clide Lodwick V Bahamut Prime by emubi
Commission |OPEN by Nix1598   Finished Commission by Nix1598   Lyn Commission HalfBody by Nix1598   Calipso and Eco by Nix1598   We all have other side. by Nix1598   Saying goodbye to a beautiful star. by Nix1598   Elvira Halloween Custome by Nix1598   The Ring | INKtober by Nix1598   Chibi Senin with Little Chicken by Nix1598   Saki by Nix1598   LBK by Nix1598    Chibis by Nix1598  
Offering OC and or fanart illustrations starting at $10 and character design pages starting at $25

Check out my pricing below
OC and or fanart illustrations www.fiverr.com/momya_art/draw-…

character design pages www.fiverr.com/momya_art/creat…

Contact me through fiverr or here on DA for questions, price quotes, and or requests. (Contact me on either which ever one is easier for you)

Examples of my work
Solomyca by Momya   #DTIYS 2020 Shourimajo by Momya   Nessa by Momya   DB_Characters Height Chart by Momya   MHA_Sunshine by Momya

Mature Content

COMMISSIONS OPEN - PAYPAL ONLY by Kochiyourin
Undyne by Kochiyourin KDA Akali Popstar by Kochiyourin Bowsette And Boosette by Kochiyourin

mail.... CONTACT INFO
angle bracket r Kochiyourin@gmail.com 
angle bracket r Note's

Gallery: www.deviantart.com/kochiyourin…

tick DO'S
Arrow left Girls & Guys
Arrow left SFW & Ecchi
Arrow left Demons, Monsters, Humans, Kemonomimi

x DONT'S

Arrow left Infants/children/Elders  
Arrow left Complex backgrounds  
Arrow left Fetishes (Anything I refuse to draw)

INFO

rainbow heart 2 $10 each for every additional character (Max 2 additional character)
rainbow heart 2 $5 Extra Outfits
rainbow heart 2 Commissions will be Thigh high to Full body
rainbow heart 2 Simple backgrounds are included
rainbow heart 2 USD and CAD Currency - PAYPAL ONLY
rainbow heart 2 Refunds are issued if I cannot complete your commission at any point in the process 
rainbow heart 2 Terms of Service

* HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!*
Well, my artstyle is not literally anime, but I hope you'll be interested. Also, I love drawing custom characters :>

Price list by Keydima
Together by Keydima    The Festival by Keydima   Trade #100500 by Keydima

Hi! I'm interesting with your request

Please check my commision^^

https://www.deviantart.com/shuu01/commission/I-will-change-your-photo-to-anime-art-style-1359304

These are some samples for my work

Img 20200711 1226112
Img 20200710 095619 6682
Img 20200711 1235492
Screenshot 2020-08-09-14-19-42-724 com.google.andr
Hi!
I do simple character sheets for $45
Fae Fonching Character Reference Sheet (Request) by kirielu Witch Anette (Request) by kirielu
If you just wanted a simple chibi type thing I could do that for $25 (includes a couple rounds of design)
22 - Ghost by kirielu Ash - Inktober 13 by kirielu Chibi Luffy Doodle by kirielu

You can check out my full commission info and ToS here: Commissions Open !Last updated 8/9/20 15:27 PST________________________________________________________________________$55 Couple SFW________________________________________________________________________$40 Single Character________________________________________________________________________$45 Simple Character Sheet (Includes 2 Expressions, +$5 per extra)________________________________________________________________________NSFW Coming Soon! (They're open I just have to set up previews ^^)$45 Single Character $69 Couple - Human / Furry / Anthro- No Gore (a little dramatic blood or some light violence's fine!)- No Extreme Stuff (most fetishes just aren't my thing , some bondage or light stuff is great!) ________________________________________________________________________Payment via Paypal What to Expect:Send me a message, let me know what you want! Email kirielu@outlook.com , or leave a comment below, message me here, or on Twitter or Instagram! I’ll get back to you with confirmation / clarification, and let you know what the final cost will bePay 50% of the total price up front (Paypal USD) and I’ll get started on your commission!At the sketch stage I’ll send an image to confirm it’s what you want. We can make the biggest edits here and once you confirm the sketch is going the direction you want, I’ll move on to line work and coloring!(Your commission includes 2 rounds of sketch revision, +$5 for additional)I’ll check in again at the flat color stage, this is your chance to tweak any final details!It’s ready! I’ll send a low resolution image to let you know it’s all done. Once you pay the remaining cost I’ll send over your big beautiful image!Enjoy your commission!Terms of Service here ^v^: https://docs.google.com/document/d/.....it?usp=sharing See something you like? Have an idea similar to what you saw but a bit different? Send me a message! We can chat and work out an awesome doodle for ya! Leave a comment below or send me a message!

You can also support me on Patreon!As a patron you'll be able to vote on upcoming works and topics I draw! (poll coming soon ;^^)...
Hello! I'm open for commissions and am definitely interested in your project. I would appreciate it if you could take the time to look at my works and consider it. :) (Smile)

artofeira.wixsite.com/commissi…

• I can draw : anime, avatar
• Time : illustration take less than one to four weeks to do.
• Price : depend of complexity and specification of your commission.
Commissions informations :  Commission infos 2020

Hi, here are some examples of my works and my prices ^^
Colored sketch by margaretel Sketch colored by margaretel Random fanart by margaretel request by margaretel
       Blue, Red and Yellow by margaretel Jump in the vacuum by margaretel Commissions by margaretel
Hey. I am an artist. I can start in September. I am on Discord every day. let's start with one hour of work. 1 hour costs $ 16. After payment I will add you to the list of works. and I will post a link to the stream. I'm waiting for a description of what to draw.
I'd love to help you out!

Hello! I’m interested. I can draw details. Here are my art examples:

D42a4c06-a49e-4b26-b70a-0c968b44a137
Drinking boba tea
1st dtiys prize on Instagram (#planetariumdtiys)

You can see more on my Instagram account @/Neotistic. Contact via nphotostories@gmail.com

Hi Dude! Here's some of my latest work, hope you like it!
$35 for a full body flat colors with shadow (1 day)
$50 for a rendered like ryuko (2 days)
Best regards!!
Klk Png by manusza   Tsunemori Akane by manusza   Gurren by manusza   Turles by manusza   100 by manusza  
Heeey! i'm zaid, i'm interested in doing your character from your novel.
Here are some of my work, if you like them please contact me!
Email: Zaidaliahmed@hotmail.com
Discord: ZA-Drawing #0695 6fanart mai by ZA-Drawing   Grimmdoll commission done by ZA-Drawing   Random oc doodle by ZA-Drawing     6fanart alucard by ZA-Drawing  
Hi, we are Ankonox. We are interested in your proposal. We'll be looking forward for you.

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…
Hi, I'm opening Anime Style Commission. Here's the price list : docs.google.com/presentation/d…

Please kindly send me a note if you're interested.

[ Commission OPEN ] Full CG by RhoSavior   [OC] Ryusei x Ryo by RhoSavior   [ OC ] Riki x Takayuki by RhoSavior   [ Commission OPEN ] Full Body by RhoSavior   [OC] Franz by RhoSavior   [OC] Ryusei by RhoSavior   [OC] Rowen x Precious by RhoSavior   [OC] Reifel by RhoSavior   [ OC ] Franz Cerberus by RhoSavior   Commission by RhomeO [ OPEN ] by RhoSavior   [OC] Glenn Hallowille [Commission OPEN] by RhoSavior   Cover Text by RhoSavior  
hi, hope you interested
Color no Background 13$(regular/sfw), $20(nsfw) +10$ additional bacground (not complicated)
need help adopt [open] by ferulaboy open commision by ferulaboy commision : ohdihambo (shark girl) by ferulaboy

Mature Content

commission : harper (harperlittleton) by ferulaboy
commission is open by ferulaboy
(OPEN) bumblebee girl adoptables by ferulaboy open commision by ferulaboy

Mature Content

open nsfw commision by ferulaboy

Mature Content

commission is open by ferulaboy
commission : (dog-girlfriend) by ferulaboy