Multiple Concept Art Pieces - Cartoonistic Style

I am seeking an artist who is interested in working on an ongoing project, geared towards making a card game. Specifically, I require someone to come up with concept art that will be used to build assets for the final product.

Examples of some of the concept pieces that are required include; hooded/ robed cartoon characters, to represent a band of 'acolytes' that are concerned with building a religious structure. These figures should be comical and their imagery should show how maniacally fervent they are towards achieving their goal.

Secondly, I would require some concept pieces of animal carvings in stonework. These should also be of a similar cartoon-istic style. Use of humour, funny expressions, etc. is encouraged.

If you are interested in this project, please send me a link to work that you may have done which is similar and a summary of your typical pricing (inclusive of costs for commercial use). If you do not have a portfolio, we would welcome you to submit a rough idea of what sort of style you have in mind.

Best regards

Sebastian Locke
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I am interested in this job you posted.

My art: 
www.artstation.com/blankasore

Have a nice day,
Blanka
Are you looking for an artist? 
If so, then you may be interested in my work. 
You can find more of my work on my Art Station page. 
www.artstation.com/chris_bryer 
You can check out my personal website here. 
cbryerart.com/
Hi. I am an artist. In September there are several hours of drawing, in October I draw every day. I draw in different styles. If you'd like to give it a try, email me on Discord -Xicara#8175. I'm on Discord every day from 3 am to 5 pm (New York time). I make a sketch - after the approval of the sketch I will continue the drawing. payment is required in advance. If you want, you can watch how I draw in the stream. I spend 2 hours on 1 piece. The work is progressing quickly. To do this, you need to write down the working hours and pay for it. You can start - try for 1 hour - you have to pay $ 16. After payment I will add you to the work schedule. strong girl student with muscles color sketch by ymymy   unicorn milk gives instant transformation by ymymy   

Mature Content

transportation of a giraffe Beastars by ymymy
  giraffe caught at dinner python by ymymy   chubby girl flies with an umbrella) by ymymy  

Mature Content

Mrs Briefs and Lassic by ymymy
  commission Neila by ymymy  
Hello Sebastian,

I see from your post that you are looking for an artist for draw cartoonistic style concept art pieces.

Here you have samples of my work:
www.deviantart.com/ariaxy/gall…
www.deviantart.com/ariaxy/gall…

Little res riding hood by ariaxy Squirrel and friends by ariaxy logo Pet Grooming by ariaxy BLACK BULL KICKING color lr by ariaxy

Price for single character:
sketch:  u$s 15
Lineart: u$s 25
Color:   u$s 35

Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my portfolio and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Ariel Iacci.
ariaxy@gmail.com
www.instagram.com/arieliacci/
Hi, Im interested in working with you! Here are some of my works and prices
  Jackie and Beth reference by Crozzarts   Brook's cheering in by Crozzarts   Sinder by Crozzarts   This is how he eats fries by Crozzarts 12312312 by Crozzarts  
Hi, I am interested. Here are some examples of my work:

cyborg little red riding hood by sushy00   polarities by sushy00   YouTube banner by sushy00   pink rose by sushy00   Dancing squirrel and raccoon by sushy00  

My general price list is here:

August CommissionsHi there! I am looking for commissions for the month August! Currently 3 of 5 slots are open so I can start working on your artwork right now! 1. Zachary2. Alexandru3.4.5.Please note me, comment here or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail(dot)com to request a commission. Here are the options you can choose from (you can also ask me for a quote when your option is not there): Pencil sketchPortrait: $11 USD Half-body: $17 USD Full-body: $23 USD (extra character +$10 USD) Biro Drawing Portrait: $16 USD Half-body: $22 USDFull-body: $33 USD (extra character + $15 USD)(to get the artwork colored it costs around the same as a digital painting) Cell-shading Portrait: $26 USD Half-body: $32 USD Full-body: $38 USD (extra character + $20 USD) Digital Painting Portrait: $36 USD Half-body: $47 USD Full-body: $63 USD (extra character + $25 USD) Icons (maximum size: 150x150 px) Flat-colored icon: $6 USD Cell-shaded icon: $11 USDDigitally painted icon: $17 USD (I make pixel icons too, those are the same price)  Animated icon: $23 USD Comics SFW comics only, NSFW comics are more expensive, depending on their content Pencilling/inking: $27 USD per page Basic coloring: +$29 USD per page Please note me, comment here or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail(dot)com about commissions.  Want to see what I did for past clients? I have a commissions folder right here: sushy00.deviantart.com/gallery…... 

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.
hi, i'm interested, my email is frydark@gmail.com

storyCreatividad001Texto by frydark     Captura de pantalla 2020-07-07 a las 14.06.56 by frydark   Captura de pantalla 2020-07-07 a las 14.07.09 by frydark   Captura de pantalla 2020-07-07 a las 14.07.22 by frydark   Captura de pantalla 2020-07-07 a las 14.07.36 by frydark   Bocetos-0004 by frydark   Captura de pantalla 2020-07-07 a las 14.08.11 by frydark Bocetos-0003 by frydark   Bocetos-0006 by frydark    Captura de pantalla 2020-07-07 a las 14.09.31 by frydark   Captura de pantalla 2020-07-07 a las 14.09.56 by frydark   Captura de pantalla 2020-07-07 a las 14.10.08 by frydark   Captura de pantalla 2020-07-07 a las 14.10.22 by frydark   Captura de pantalla 2020-07-07 a las 14.10.41 by frydark   Captura de pantalla 2020-07-07 a las 14.10.59 by frydark   Bocetos-0007 by frydark   Bocetos-0009 by frydark   Bocetos-0011 by frydark   Bocetos-0016 by frydark   Bocetos-0017 by frydark  
hello, can you show some examples of style that you like? 
Hi,  
If you need artist still.  I can offer my skills.
I work with 2D  and vector graphics. Do some character design\illustrations.

Elfkingdom brushin by shchetochkin   Inst by shchetochkin   Untitled by shchetochkin   Sticker For Kfc By Shchetochkin Ddlrrkv-fullview by shchetochkin   In trouble deep  by shchetochkin   Doc by shchetochkin  
Hi my name is Justice Naim. I'm an illustrator and graduate of the Joe Kubert school. I'd love to work with you on your project. I'll attach some links to my work. You can reach out to me using this email: justicegoodner@kubertschool.edu

artstation: justicenaimart.artstation.com/

instagram: www.instagram.com/justicenaim/
Hi!

I think my style can fit with your project.

Gigi by wakwham Freyja by wakwham Margot as Harley Quinn by wakwham Kobe by wakwham Lux and Ivy by wakwham Marceline by wakwham Dhalsim by wakwham   Chupa-cabra Hamilton by wakwham Inktober 2018, day 24: Chop by wakwham Muddy Waters by wakwham George Romero by wakwham Dizzy by wakwham Hale Berry as 80's Storm by wakwham   Who's stronger? by wakwham A succesfull executive by wakwham   Drax, the destroyer by wakwham

If you're interested, send me a note or e-mail me at martevertonp@gmail.com.

My other pages:
ArtStation | Instagram

Here is my commission price guide:

Comissions guide 2020 by wakwham
Cool. I'm looking for long term work so that sounds rad (:

Hey, my name is Mandy and I'm sure I can do exactly what you're looking for <3 Here's my prices, take a look:

Now i have a Comission Chart! Hurray!!

My Portfolio! www.artstation.com/ltmandy

Hola, me llamo Hernán Valera. Soy diseñador gráfico e ilustrador,

le escribo porque estoy interesado en su propuesta de publicación. Tengo una amplia experiencia en diseño de personajes desde que trabajé en el campo de la animación 2D en películas animadas. Mi trabajo más reciente fue para un juego de cartas para una empresa en España y los Estados Unidos como Ojo al Dado y Plumzstudios.

Por lo tanto, puedo decir que tengo experiencia en términos de cumplir con los plazos. para que tengan referencia de algunos de mis trabajos, adjunto ejemplos

Otra referencia: IMDB HERNAN VALERA después de haber registrado mi participación en largometrajes para películas de animación y series de televisión.
Correo: hernan_valera2@hotmail.com
123 Winnie Pooh by HERNAN34   Zoolander by HERNAN34 Acabaris by HERNAN34 Jumpin Jazz Man Eranged by HERNAN34 Pantrofinal by HERNAN34   Perro Yorkshire by HERNAN34      Rropes by HERNAN34   Gato Siames by HERNAN34   Gato Scottish Fold by HERNAN34   Monstruos Charla by HERNAN34   Thor by HERNAN34   Caperusita Se Encuentra Con El Lobo by HERNAN34   Todos Juntos by HERNAN34   Escarabajo by HERNAN34   Animales Presentacin2 Final by HERNAN34    Rana3 by HERNAN34   Esqueleton con ojos by HERNAN34   Perro Come Caca Final by HERNAN34   Una Pelicula De Huevos by HERNAN34   El Mal De Malastar Dibujo1 by HERNAN34    Hansell Y Gretell by HERNAN34  
Hi there!
Here's my PORTFOLIO
Feel free to send me an email if you're interested in my style :)

Marina.d.otegui@gmail.com  

Here's some examples of my work:
Cavernicola by Mar-Ot   Guerrera by Mar-Ot   Rana Vikinga by Mar-Ot   Teseo by Mar-Ot   Pachi by Mar-Ot    Casa-a4 by Mar-Ot   Machina Color by Mar-Ot  
Hi, note sent :D  Cute Chihiro by TerrorToxico1   Wolf Box by TerrorToxico1   Pandav2 by TerrorToxico1   Bagfull panda baby (sony) by TerrorToxico1   chihiro x peach render by TerrorToxico1   COMMISSION 5$ by TerrorToxico1   Armorkokorovfull by TerrorToxico1   nekokawa is so cute :3 by TerrorToxico1   The female knight appears !! SHE IS OC KOKORO #2 by TerrorToxico1