Looking for comission of my oc!

So I've been feeling down lately about my story, Tales of New Eden (you can read about it here if you want  ) I want to get back into it so I was looking for art of one of my favourite characters in it; his name is Auguste, or Amaryllis, a flowery gentleman from France, c.a. 1790s. Everyone in ToNE is a hybrid of a plant or fungus, and a human; he's the black pearl amaryllis flower.

The art here is pretty old so I apologise for that hhh-
|Sparkling Wine| (ToNE: Auguste Marc-Beaulieu) by SpiceCream   |Je Ne Suis Pas Ce Que Tu Vois| (ToNE: Amaryllis) by SpiceCream   |Prince of Petals| (ToNE: Black Pearl Amaryllis) by SpiceCream   Broken (Tales of New Eden)
Oh, my dear ... you don't understand. You are too stubborn to understand love.
For affection is only true when you love from a broken heart.
Love is one sided when one heart is still full.
Yes, I have no thoughts of my own, no will of my own ... all is for you, my beautiful one.
Everything I do.
Nothing matters more.
Yet, you ... only care to please yourself.
Your life is not mine, you will never give that to me, despite allowing my your hand.
I will never have your heart.
Love is only real when reciprocated.
I am yours ... but I have received nothing in return.
All you think of is yourself.
Since you will not offer yourself to me, I must be the one to break you.
Trust me, it won't hurt ... I am only opening your mind.
In order to be soothed, to be repaired, you first must be injured; o bitter joy.
Even though your stubbornness pains me,
I will never leave you.
I am your precious wife.
Every injury you give, every cutting word ...
It's only the thorn of a beautiful rose.
Everything you
  <-- The last one is literature

You can read all about him, including the details of his design, in the description of the pieces. Not being a digital artist, I haven't yet designed a ref sheet, but if you want to take this commission I can provide you with most any information you'd need. In general I really do not like when people change my characters' designs in any way, so that's something to keep in mind. I'd like to do whatever I can to clear up any confusion regarding my characters' designs because yeah, they can be intimidating. ^^;

I have about $20-30 on hand, and I like any style similar to mine; art nouveau, manga, semirealistic, elegant, basically all the things I'm trying to achieve in art. I love both digital and traditional and can only pay through paypal or ko-fi.

Dunno if this is the right forum section for this, maybe it would be better seen in projects, but let me know if you're interested! Thanks for reading ^^

I will probably commission a few of you, and even if I don't choose you, I might save up for your art if I like your style, so please don't feel bad or offended ^^ ; I might also commission you in the future and use this thread as a reference for artists I can commission who won't be scared away by my character designs lol.

EDIT: Oh wow I didn't expect to get a lot of responses! Thank you all so much! I'm closing the thread now because I decided on the people I'm choosing for this, but I've met so many amazing artists with great prices and quality and won't feel at such a loss when commissioning people. Love you all, have an awesome day <33
Comments79
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I'd love to draw your character!
15 USD for bust, 20 USD for waist up and 25 USD for full body (prices without background)
Here's some of my artwork
Girl W Caatt 3 Final by miu-ne Eeeeee Final Tw by miu-ne 200512 Play New Final 2 by miu-ne Yffff Final Final by miu-ne wip by miu-ne
I love so much your art ;; Right now I've chosen on who I'm commissioning but I'll definitely be interested later. Thank you so much for sharing ;v; I love the one with the kitty aaa <333
hi, hope u interested
Color no Background 13$(regular/sfw), $20(nsfw) +10$ additional bacground (not complicated)
need help adopt [open] by ferulaboy open commision by ferulaboy

Mature Content

commission : harper (harperlittleton) by ferulaboy
commission is open by ferulaboy commission : (dachcelin) by ferulaboy
(OPEN) bumblebee girl adoptables by ferulaboy open commision by ferulaboy

Mature Content

commission is open by ferulaboy
commission is open by ferulaboy

Thanks, I'll take a look!

Hi!
some of my samples:
Golden feathers (ych comm) by TatianaOnegina YCH comm (sketch with light colours) by TatianaOnegina comm3.2 by TatianaOnegina Vampire waltz  (YCH comm.) by TatianaOnegina comm. line-art by TatianaOnegina Lovers by TatianaOnegina autumn spleen (hi-res) by TatianaOnegina OC comm by TatianaOnegina OC by TatianaOnegina OC elf comm by TatianaOnegina commission by TatianaOnegina chibi Logan by TatianaOnegina
PM me if have any questions ^ ^
Hi C:
I would love to draw your oc!
Feel free to note me if you are interested.

Prices

[REQUEST] 001 by ProdigyNessie

Monochrome Sketch:

FULL ……………………………. 28 EUR

THIGH …………………………. 22 EUR

BUST ………………………….. 16 EUR

HEAD .……....………………… 13 EUR

[OC] Jiyoung by ProdigyNessie

Coloured Sketch:

FULL ……………………………. 33-39 EUR

THIGH …………………………. 28 EUR

BUST ………………………….. 22 EUR

HEAD .……....………………… 16 EUR

Seaweed Girl by ProdigyNessie

Painted Style:

FULL ……………………..…. 90 - 113 EUR

HALF/THIGH ………….….. 67 - 90 EUR

HEAD/BUST ........................ 45 - 67 EUR

Really cool, thanks for sharing!

Hi! i'm interested in drawing your oc :)

Here's some examples and link:
Sailor Saturn by Annaella   Portrait by Annaella   Streetfighter by Annaella   ~ Digital Art Commissions OPEN~I will draw:+ People/ Portraits+ Fanart (anime, video games etc.)+ Original Characters (OC's)+ Screencaps+ ChibiI won't draw:+ NSFW+ Mecha+ Or anything else I find uncomfortable to draw COMMISSION INFORMATION+ Please provide details about what you'd like to commission either here on Deviant Art, Instagram DM (@_axielle_), or e-mail (axielle.art@gmail.com):- Type of commission (head-shot, full body etc.)- Reference/s (images, poses, colour palette etc.)- Description Payment will be via PayPal only (please add your username as payment reference)+ I will provide a sketch/ draft of the commission for approval before beginning the commission+ 50% payment is required upfront. Once I have received the payment I will begin the commission. NO REFUNDS+ During the commission process I will keep you updated with the progress+ Once the commission is complete I will let you know to pay the remaining price, then I will send a digital copy of the commission through e-mail+ If you upload the commission online please link it to my social media+ I also have the right to use this commission as an example of my work, I will tag your social media as a commission piece PRICES ($AUD)+ Head-shot: $25+ Full Body: $35+ Screen caps: $25+ Chibi: $15Extra may be charged (depending on...):+ Amount of detail+ Additional designs (people, animals etc.) For any other questions please contact me either here or:E-mail: axielle.art@gmail.comInstagram: @_axielle_Examples of my works:

I'll check it out, tysm!

Hi! For you budget i can offer you a half body sketch !

1 by Dalirya   Tera2 by Dalirya   9 by Dalirya   13 by Dalirya   Character Artwork Brunhilda 2 by Dalirya  

Hello!
I'm a professional illustrator and interested in drawing for you  =) (Smile)

commission info

Oc Laurence commission by Lemanntim   Oc commission by Lemanntim   #Drawthisinyourstyle 2019 2 by Lemanntim   Girl strawberry OC by Lemanntim   #Drawthisinyourstyle 2019 by Lemanntim   Link fanart The Legend of Zelda by Lemanntim   Oc design by Lemanntim   Animated commission halloween by Lemanntim   Iri DnD character design commission by Lemanntim   Lyanna and Fenris commission by Lemanntim   Pride month Bubblegum and Marceline comm fan art by Lemanntim   Tetsurou Kuroo (canon) and OC commission by Lemanntim   Daddy Tony saves Peter by Lemanntim   Gravity falls fan art comm by Lemanntim   Redraw Kirie by Lemanntim  

Please check my illustrations and send me a note if you interested.
Thanks for your time!

Tim
 (* ^ ω ^)

Aaah, those are really lovely! Right now, it's not the style I'm looking for for this character, but please do note me about the prices because I'd probably be interested in the future. Your art is super cute and unique!!

Hello, here are some examples of my works, I hope you like. Thanks so much ^^

Insta: www.instagram.com/hayin.draws/

[Commission] Witchthewitcked by HayinHoang  

Mature Content

[Commission] Witchthewitcked by HayinHoang

Mature Content

[DTYS] Maemaru_ by HayinHoang

Mature Content

[Commission] Jaxk9r by HayinHoang

Mature Content

Sailormoon redraw by HayinHoang

Mature Content

[commission] crac3r107 by HayinHoang

Mature Content

[Commission] chrismaddox3d by HayinHoang

I can draw for you :)
Sketch Commission Sheet by Torekdva   Commission Sheet by Torekdva  

Your headshots are $15 right? I'd love to commission you! Please note me if you need more details c:

I could draw something in this style for you, send a note if you are interested :D

cold blooded men by LJMorgue   12 by LJMorgue   Theo by LJMorgue
I could do something in that fashion, I'll leave you some samples:

Kulve Taroth Mermaid/Humanization by SoftBoiledArt   Smol Mermaid by SoftBoiledArt Gothic Manta by SoftBoiledArt
Hello! Are you still searching for artist? If so, please kindly check my commission journal: Open Commission :D
I'll be happy to draw halfbody/bust up for $25. Sample as below. Hope you're interested :D
Shattered Dream by pawpaul   [Contest] Pantsu by pawpaul   [Contest] Blooming  in the Moonlight by pawpaul   [AT] Freyja Knox by pawpaul   [Commission] Heavenly Demon by pawpaul