Cartoonist needed for Character concept for animated TV Pilot.

Hi there, I'm a recent grad trying to find someone to do basic art for about 6 human characters. These would be for an eventually storyboarded TV show pilot. I don't need color or anything more than basic line art. I would prefer to pay in points, but Paypal is acceptable too. You would also be credited for the art in the credits of the pilot. I don't have a lot of spending money due to the bad times we are all in right now, but this is a serious project I have a lot of heart and soul in.  

If you are interested feel free to message me for more info. 
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hi, i'm interested, my email is frydark@gmail.com
I can help out. :thumbsup:
Interested. 

Feel free to contact me via notes or chat. Base price per character is 15$.

Examples:

Vintage Italian-American Guys by wetumbrella6   Fire Godess by wetumbrella6   18th century gentleman by wetumbrella6   Lighting Practice by wetumbrella6   Oc 2 by wetumbrella6   My first digital shaded portrait by wetumbrella6   007 Fan Art by wetumbrella6  
Hello friend! !
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site:
giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
------------------
Check out my budget =
1 Page =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 22 dollars.(Cartoon $ 15)
-----------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios,
you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 15 (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
If you choose colored with digital color
(1 layer Flat Color - Photoshop) = + $ 15 dollars (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
I do not draw explicit sex. Only Paypal.
------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba
giborb@hotmail.com

Hi, my name is Luis Santamarina, i´m an comic author from Argentina.

Here are some samples pages of my work. www.dropbox.com/s/5yee6j6c2b20…

www.mitomante.com.ar 

www.instagram.com/mitomante

Mail: santamarinaluis@gmail.com

Thanks!

KBT Ep01 Cover logo by ziulmitomante   Untitled by ziulmitomante   Untitled by ziulmitomante   Untitled by ziulmitomante   Untitled by ziulmitomante   Untitled by ziulmitomante   Untitled by ziulmitomante  

Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.

Just take a look at my gallery on DA(verdilaksbreeding) or on my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/

Cci08042020 0008 by CarloGarde   Cci08042020 0009 by CarloGarde       CCI12072020color3 copy by CarloGarde   Medusa Marvel Pose Study By Carlogarde Dduti7s-ful by CarloGarde  CCI07232020 0002 copy by CarloGarde     Cci07232020 0007 by CarloGarde   Cci07232020 0009 by CarloGarde      Titania Carlogarde copy by CarloGarde   Ddpvypm-9b6e9273-c734-435b-8856-68204871aa94 by CarloGarde    Please  check me out. Looking forward.
Hi
these is my portfolio
A54c1e0e-369c-42c3-a1c4-33de23486e55 by ValerieNeufeld97   5b0685b3-d505-4bc2-8490-d2185c785d5d by ValerieNeufeld97   Ffc1167b-6755-4350-822d-cce061288dd3 by ValerieNeufeld97   4db12fc7-6c21-41f2-913e-dde9b4173bc2 by ValerieNeufeld97   OverWatch Tracer by ValerieNeufeld97   TMNT Leonardo by ValerieNeufeld97   66b6069b-370c-4f15-8ca1-9d822ff14809 by ValerieNeufeld97  
Hello, good night! I’m an animation student (first semester) and I’m interested in the job. It would be great for experience and portfolio. I’ll be able to do that for a good and low price because of currency. I draw mostly semi-realism but I’m able to draw cartoon and anime styles. Please send me a note if you’re interested! I can send you more original designs if necessary 

Regular style (the monster girl and the elf are original designs):
Rajadao by MoonlightGradients Goddess Garnet by MoonlightGradients Christina by MoonlightGradients Luz and Amity by MoonlightGradients Elf by MoonlightGradients

Cartoon and anime (the cartoon character is also an original design):
Jana by MoonlightGradients Sailor Moon Garnet by MoonlightGradients

Hello there!

This is my portfolio if you want to see it.

PORTFOLIO or my INSTAGRAM

Let me know if you are interested to work with me : )

Dragonborn Final by Conde-Hiro   Plantilla Precios by Conde-Hiro   1 - Color by Conde-Hiro   Stan by Conde-Hiro   Zim by Conde-Hiro