Reopening search for animation meme artist 1 or 2 artist openings

Higher scale project example: www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LLCz1…
- original animation 
- scripted

Lower scale project: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDNMlL…

- Will not come with an extensive script just suggestions
- Repeating animation
- doesn't need to be as high quality as the example 
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hi... just take a look at my lastest project that I worked, and hit me on fiverr, you'll get special offer
here is www.fiverr.com/uphill_san/make…

im like looking for at least 30 seconds of animation

sure, just tell the brief in detail, so I can make animation properly.

Here is what do you need to provide to get started?
  • Character design or sketch
  • Scene description
  • Storyboard (optional)
  • Any reference that could help me visualize your animation
  • final audio (if its video clip or movie needed)

Here is what do you get and how to pay it
  • animatic (You can check the squence and composition of each scene), if it's ok from you, you can pay for th thate next stage
  • rough sketch animation (you can check the movement each scene), if it's ok from you, you can pay for the next stage
  • tidy up and coloring (you can checked the color), if it's ok from you, you can pay for final process
  • finishing and compositing (you can check the transition or costumized as you want), and done.
how bout that?

bro i know, your limit is 30 seconds of fiiver

its, customable, it can be made at the request of you. so what do you want me to do?

Hello I would be happy to work with you.
Here is an example of some animations i made : 
www.youtube.com/channel/UCzM8Z…
If you're inteterste you can message me here or send me an email to : arsenedlupin@hotmail.com
Have a good day ! 
Hi! I'm p interested in this, below are some examples of my animation / animation memes:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCOG8n…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL1bMG…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNAwIQ…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ_yDl…

And here are some examples of my art:
1K WATCHER RAFFLE! (adopt + art) by Chromlyte [CLOSED] Kenomimi adopt auction by Chromlyte A kyoot meow meow by Chromlyte
Hi there,
I'm interested in the work, I am a graphic designer, love the character design, Illustration, and the Sprite Animation, Here you can check my art style:

georgettowers.tumblr.com/

www.instagram.com/george_ttowe…

What's your budget if you don't mind me asking?
Hi!

I believe I can do that :')
My kickstarter didn't do well so I'm trying to get some side commissions to fund my own game.
The game itself should be able to tell you what I can do :')

link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q3YuB…

Shikari Rising Kickstarter Started!!! by M1karu  Alaine and Valnar from Vampires Dawn 3 by M1karu  Shikari Rising: Novak by M1karu  Halloween Adopt: Succubus CLOSED by M1karu  Punk Devil Hunter Auction [Closed] by M1karu  $35USD Commision: MsWoofsShadow by M1karu $35USD Commision: Cravic by M1karu Loremaster commission by M1karu Commission from Skrelldorn by M1karu Alec Commission by M1karu Commission for Slagastic by M1karu Supah Soldiers of Doom :) by M1karu

Also, if you're into this kinds of projects I'm also looking for to stake holders and collaborators ^^
Hi, I can do it. Here are some examples of my work:

happy icon by sushy00   jamming icon by sushy00   neigh icon by sushy00   welcome by sushy00   cheering by sushy00  

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.  
i could do your job 

running cycle one scene by imranfazil
Hi I would be interested in working on the lower scale project with you. You can find my work and contact me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/standardform…